Chapter 30

*Olive's P.O.V

Wyatt had left about an hour ago. I know I should've told him but I figured it would be better for him to hear it from Shayna herself. I reached my room when I hear a knock on my front door. I was trying to relax and sleep. I opened the door to see Kalin. "Kalin. What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to you." I stepped aside to let him in. He sat down on my couch and I sat next to him. "So what's up?" I asked. "I miss you. Like a lot. I understand that you have commitment issues but I need you in my life." A tear rolled down my cheek. "I miss you too Kalin. That night when you left I immediately regretted letting you walk out that door." Kalin pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back. That night came back to me.

Kalin was holding me in his arms after I had a long day at work. I was complaining to him about customers. He laughed. Then it was silent for a second. "Olive. Can I finally tell everyone about us?" Kalin said. I sat up. "I don't think that's such a good idea Kalin."
"Why not? I love you. You love me so what's the big deal?"
"You seriously don't know? Kalin. I'm not used to having people know all about me and I don't want people to invade my love life."
"What? Are you ashamed of me or something?"
"I never said that Kalin."
"Well that's what it sounded like." By this time tears we're rolling out of my eyes. "I think you should leave."
"Fine." He gathered his stuff. "And Kalin." I said before he walked out the door. He turned to me with tears in his eyes. "I think it's better if we see other people." He didn't say a word. He just walked out. At that moment I realized that I let the best thing that ever happened to me walk out of my life.

"I want you to know that I won't announce that we're together to anyone until you're ready." Kalin said. "I appreciate it." He kissed my forehead. "Just promise that you'll never leave me again."
"I promise."

*Trevor's P.O.V

"Hey let's go get some ice cream." Jacob suggested. "Yeah."
"I'm good." I said keeping my attention on my phone. I was in the middle of texting my drug dealer. Back in Florida I was the drug dealer for everyone but since I moved to a new location, I was back to being the one who buys stuff. "Okay wait here." Jacob said. "I ain't waiting here. You got me fucked up." I said before walking away. I started walking over to a bench. I got a text from my drug dealer so I texted him back. While I was in the middle of a text, I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going motherfucker." I said pushing the guy. Well I hoped it was a guy because otherwise I would be in big trouble. I looked down to see Austin laying there with fear in his eyes. "Austin?"
"Please don't hurt me." He said scared for his life. "I-I won't." I stuck my hand out to help him up. He slowly took the offer and I pulled him up. I looked around to see if Jacob or Charlie we're around. "What are you doing I thought you we're dead?"
"I just lost consciousness for an hour two." He was still scared. Me and Austin were always cool with each other but because I preferred Jacob and Charlie over him I had to act like I hated him but in reality he was pretty cool. "I won't tell them I saw you alright?" He nodded. He looked somewhat relieved but he also wasn't sure if he should believe me or not. A car pulled beside us. "That's my ride. See ya." He quickly got in the passenger seat and the car sped off. "Who was that?" Charlie asked eating his ice cream. "Uh I'm not sure. It was some stranger. I accidently bumped into them." He nodded and we continued walking down the sidewalk.
******************************
Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual but I didn't have any more ideas for this chapter. The next chapter will be the Thanksgiving chapter so look forward to that! Also you saw the part the was written like this? That means it's a flashback. I got tired of writing **flashback** so thats what it means from now on. Also text messages are written like this and Shayna's dreams will be written like this. I think it's more interesting (and less confusing) than writing it the regular way.

Social media

Twitter: hyphyxkamfam
Instagram: hyphyxkamfam & young.hyphy.shayna
Kik: Shayna_Donnelly
Snapchat: ShaynaDonnelly

Song: A.M by One Direction

Thats my favorite song on their latest album.

Thank you all for the votes! I appreciate it!

Peace ✌& Love ❤