Part 9

AN//
Wassup everyone? Every fangirl ever is obsessing over Dan and Phil's tweets and Dan's Instagram post today.

So tell me what you guys think. Was the restaurant they went to a date or not? ;)

Okay back to the story!

Dan's POV

"What was that all about?" Phil asked as I put down my phone.

"I have no clue. Guess we aren't going out tonight. But I think they will tell us what happened when they get the chance."

"Yeah I guess. But that was weird. Wonder why Chris yelled that. But anyyyyways.... How about we pick up where we left off?" Phil said into my ear. It caused a shiver down my spine.

"Let's." I said as I pulled Phil into a kiss. But it was loving.

*Few minutes later*

Just when the kiss heated up there was a knock at the door. Every time.

"I'll get it" I said getting up from the sofa. I let out a groan because I had to leave Phil.

I opened the door to a pair of arms flown around me. I heard muffled sobs into my chest. I looked down to see it was Chris.

"Chris? Are you okay? Come on tell us what's wrong." I guided the trembling Chris to the couch to an alerted Phil.

"I'll make some tea and you can tell us what is wrong Chris" Phil said getting up.

Phil brought us back cups of hot tea. Chris started to cry less and calm down more.

"Okay tell us what is wrong please. We are worried about you Chris. Start from the beginning..."

*********

He told us everything. How he loved Pj and everything that happened up until about an hour ago. He pulled out the paper that he didn't want Pj to see.

Phil and I studied it carefully. It was so fucking cute.

"This is adorable Chris. And I bet that Pj has feelings for you too!" Phil said rubbing his back to make him feel better.

"No. He never will. He is straight. He has a girlfriend. Alyssa." He said her name harshly. I looked at Phil with pleading eyes. He nodded at me to tell me it was okay to tell him.

"Hey Chris can I tell you something?"

"Sure.."

"Well you should still keep hope. I though Phil was straight..." He shot his head up. "But it turns out he wasn't. I loved him for the longest time. I thought he didn't feel the same. But turns out, he felt the same exact way. But we both realized we both liked each other not too long ago, because we were scared. Scared of the worse. I got up and kissed Phil on his soft lips. "And now, we are a couple."

"HA I FUCKING KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU TWO LIKED EACH OTHER. WHOOP! WHO WAS RIGHT? OH THAT'S RIGHT. CHRIS WAS!" Chris got up and started doing a victory dance.

Just when Pj walked through the door....