Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I kept my mouth shut.

“You know each other? Still acting like a Sket Kase?” I gasped.

“I aint a sket RY...I weren’t a sket, I aint a sket.”

“Prostitute.” He murmured.

“Shut up...” I said before kissing my teeth,

“Do me something.” He said while laughing.  I looked over at Levi who was just standing there looking confused.

“Levi sit down yeah?” I started to smile. “Stop smiling you’re not getting a piece of him.”

“Whats your name babes?” He asked me before sitting down next to me. I stared as Ryan, who just shrugged,

“Kasey...”

“So you speak yeah?” I laughed slightly.

“Yup!”

“So why did you run?”  He asked while rubbing his hands together.

“I don’t know.”

“Ay Ry, since when did you have a sister.” He asked while smiling. He had a nice smile.

“Oh...She aint my sister. Just a friend she’s staying with me cos she just got out of pen init.”

I watched as Levi turnt to me with a look of shock. He moved away slowly.

“What she do?”

“Why don’t you just ask me?” I asked

“What did you do?”

“Attempted murder...” I said before shrugging. His mouth dropped.  Ryan laughed.

“She looks innocent in it? Looks deceive. The girls shot 20 men and killed 4. Stolen so many things aswell. Remember that chick I was telling you about the one that killed bare man. Yeah that’s her.” He said while pointing towards me. I shook my head, actually regretted it now.

“The one that you told me she done all of this at the age of 12? RAAH! Fully rate b.” I nodded.

“Ryan...I wanna go back to school you know...”

“Go then...”

“But I...I want you too...” I felt tears fall down my cheek. Why was I crying?

“Fine...fine...fine...stop crying. We’ll sort it out tomorrow.”

“Thank you” I said while grinning.

“Rah, sure knows how to get her way.” Levi said before winking,

“Yeah...hmm. Kase go upstairs check on TJ or something. I need to talk to Levi.”

I nodded and ran upstairs.

I quickly checked on Ry. He was so cute definitely.  Ryan’s son...

He told me I would be the first to have his child. I shook the tears fighting to fall. What was wrong with me? First I was happy and then sad within the space of a minute.

I walked into his room. I took off everything I was wearing and left my underwear on. I stood at the top of the stairs,

“Yeah man. I’m a get back to you.” Levi said before walking out of the house.

“Uhm Ryan come upstairs quickly.” I quickly ran back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed. I heard footsteps before he ran into the room.

“Kas....Oh Damn.” He said while looking at me and then the clothes on the floor.”Kase...”

 I walked up to him, putting my finger on his lips.