Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Tyreece’s P.O.V

“Lock up for me Tyreece.”  Mr T, said while throwing me the keys.  I caught them and nodded. I checked the time on my bb before shaking my head. 6PM. Kasey had left about 3 hours ago. I had to make sure I checked up on her. Kasey Harris...hmm. That girl would be the death of me, no lie.

I quickly locked up and left.

I got into the car and called Kasey. It went straight to voicemail. 

I threw my phone to the side and drove off.

**

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

Knocked once more.

No answer.

I backed up from the door and ran up to it kicking it. I bounced back limping a little. Some tough door.

I look around; there must be a spare key somewhere. I picked up some flower pot. Nothing. Door mat. Nothing. I clocked a couple of newspapers on the floor. I picked them up and shook it. Bingo. I quickly picked it up and opened the door. 

“Kase! OI KASEY!”  No reply. I ran up the stairs. I quickly made my way upstairs. I ran into her room. She weren’t there. I walked into the bathroom to see her lying there in the bath with her eyes closed.

“Shit...”

I ran up to her and took her out. She was actually heavy! I took her into her room and put my head to her chest. Her heart beat was slowing down.  I quickly pulled my phone out and called 999

After I finished speaking to them, I packed a bag for her and called Tyson. After I had finished the ambulance still weren’t here. She would be dead by the time they got here like seriously.

I made my way into the bathroom and looked around. I looked down to my feet to see an empty bottle of pills. I shook my head and made my way back into the room.

I guess all we could do was wait. 

**

I got out of the car quickly and made my way towards the shop across the road.

I picked up a couple of bars a dairy milk whole nut and a big carton of KA Fruit Punch still. I knew it was her favourite. I knew that as soon as she was ok I was going to make her my official. My wifey. After I paid for everything I left and made my way back to the hospital it had been 3 months since Kasey was admitted to hospital. Any day now she would be out, and I would be there when she woke up.

I quickly drove into the parking lot outside the hospital. I got out with the bag full of food. Once I reached her room I clocked that I wasn’t the only one there.

“What the f*ck are you doing here?”  Tyson asked while standing up.

“Sit yourself down Young Buck.” I said while pushing him to the side.

“About Young Buck, watch yourself family.”

“Who’s your family though?” I asked while walking towards the bed that Kasey lay on. I kissed her forehead and leant back on the seat.

“I swear down, you’re getting abit brave. Carry on and I’ll shoot you, yah know.” 

“Gwarn then. Do your ting G.” He kissed his teeth.

“About you put my girl in a hospital bed.” I paused.

“Your girl?” I said slowly.

“Yeah man, my girl.” He said while grinning. I kissed my teeth. I looked over towards the bed to see her moving her hands. I looked at Tyson before pressing the button above her bed. Within minutes about 2 nurses and 3 doctors where in the room. I looked at Tyson who walked out.

The machine attached to her started going crazy. I looked at the doctors.

“What the...sort it out!” I shouted.

“Calm down sir. She’s fine.” The nurse said while tapping me on my shoulder. I pushed her arm away.

“Well she better be fine.” I kissed my teeth and sat down on the floor.

10 minutes later they allowed us to go back in.

“Tyreece, I missed you.” She said while smiling. Now I could say what had been on my mind.

“Why the f*ck did you do that? When they put you on Life support, I cried no lie.” I said while kissing my teeth. The only time I cried was when I went to see my mum’s grave.

“I’m sorry Tyreece. I love you man.” I stopped and looked at her.

**

Kasey’s P.OV (Can’t really do Tyreece’s P.O.V cos I don’t actually know where I’m going with him. Don’t worry there will be more from he’s P.O.V later though)

2 months later.

It had been 2 months since I had come out of hospital and everything was going great. I was getting closer to Tyreece each and every day. I really did love him; I just didn’t want to make the first move. I didn’t think it was right. Don’t ask. I was on my way to the shop when I saw some girl get into some man’s car. I shook my head. Some bad memories.

I walked past when I heard my name being called.

 “Kasey?” I turnt around. It was the girl. I knew that girl.

“Shan?”

**