Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Tyreece what are you doing here?” I asked before opening the door wider.

“Jamal invited me here for Lunch and then for a business meeting.” I nodded and laughed as he raped my body with his eyes. That was the Tyreece I remembered. I looked around to see that Sheriece wasn’t—spoke to soon. I watched as he ran out of the car wearing the same playsuit as me. I kissed my teeth, I wore it better. Standard. She linked arms with Tyreece and he rolled his eyes. I smirked.

“Oh hello Sheriece how can I help you?” I was going to make sure I played around with her emotions abit before they left.

“What are YOU doing here?” She said while emphasising the ‘you’

“Oh I live here.” I heard her kiss her teeth. Tyreece nudged her and she slapped his arm.

“You look beautiful Kasey.” She said through gritted teeth. I smiled. Today was going to be fun.

“Oh thanks. You look decent Sheriece.

Her mouth dropped.

Tyreece was creasing. I winked at him and let them in. I led them into the living room and switched on the 60”Plasma.

“You lots thirsty? Want anything to drink?” They shook their head.

“So where’s Jamal?” Tyreece asked.

“Getting ready probably. How you been Reece? Missed you.”  Sheriece started coughing. He smiled.

“Trust me. I’ve been good. Finally on the right path.”

“That’s good.” I said as Jamal walked in.

“Hi you lots alright?” They nodded. “Has Kasey given you a drink?”

“No and my throats REALLY dry. I did ask for one but...” Sheriece started. My mouth dropped. THE CHEEK! Did she not say she didn’t want one?

“What do you want?” I asked them

“Surprise me.” Tyreece said.

“I want Supermalt.” Sheriece said.

Supermalt my back foot. She weren’t getting my Supermalt. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. I poured a glass of water for Sheriece and a glass of Shloer...his favourite. Yes I remembered. After I was done I grabbed a bottle of Supermalt opened it and walked back in, I gave Tyreece his drink, gave Sheriece the water and drank some of the Supermalt.

“Hey! But I wanted Supermalt.” She complained.

“Go buy it then.” I said while walking back out of the room and into the kitchen.

“You alright Lucille?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Lucille I told you just call me Kase or Kasey...making me feel old. I just want to make sure that the foods ready” She laughed slightly.

“Yeah it’s ready, just need to sort out the table.”

I nodded and walked back out to see them all laughing.

“Whats so funny?”

“Nothing that you need to know.” Sheriece said.

“Shut up man.”

“Kasey don’t be so rude...”  Jamal started. I screwed him.

I looked at Tyreece and Jamal. Boy did I miss him.

“Oh yeah Tyreece remember when you said you always wanted to make the front cover of a newspaper or magazine?”

“Oh yeah!” I smiled and threw him the newspaper that came earlier to him. He started laughing. “Oh wow. I look hot!” He shouted. I laughed.

“I want to see...” Sheriece said.

I took the newspaper and walked up to Sheriece

“Oh look look, Sheriece it’s me and your husband...ooohhhhhh!” She looked pissed off.

“Lunch is ready...” Lucille shouted out we all got up and made our way to the table.

“Let’s pray...” Sheriece say while grinning.  I shook my head.

“Lord thanks you for this day, and well this honey chicken, and this stir fry and this, food. Let’s eat!”  Tyreece said before rubbing his hands together and reaching out for some chicken. Sheriece slapped his hand away. “Argh gosh. DON’T MESS WITH MY FOOD WOMAN!”

I laughed loudly.

“You didn’t finish the prayer...” He kissed his teeth loudly

“Thank you for bringing us here together. Bless this food I’m about to demolish AMEN!” I watched in shock as he piled his plate up with food.

He picked up a piece of chicken and put it in his mouth. Seconds later he pulled it out...it looked deformed. My mouth dropped.

“Tyreece!”

“What?” He asked with his mouth full. He looked at my plate to see that it was untouched. “You gonna eat that?” I shook my head and he grabbed my plate.

**

2 months later and I had gotten closer to Tyreece once more.  I was now on the phone to him

“Oh wow no seriously, he’s gay. Batty boy no lie.” I said while giggling.

“No! Don’t insult him like that. He aint gay...he’s just...undeveloped.” Tyreece said sounding like he was about to cry.

“Tyreece...Justin Bieber is a full on BATTY BOY!” I screamed down the phone. Yes, we were having a heated discussion over Justin Bieber.

“He aint a batty boy, allow it Kase. His last tune with Breezy is a BANGER!”

“I aint going to lie it is.”

“You got that smile that only heaven can make...” He started. Just then Jamal walked in looking pissed off.

“Oh wow. I’m gonna go now. Bye Reece.”

“Love you.” I locked off.

 I put my phone done and looked at Jamal.

“Whats wrong Jam...”

“I lost my business deal...”

My mouth dropped, this deal meant alot to him and it was what was going to buy me my new Gucci heels. Some may call me a ‘Gold Digger’ but when you were in an abusive relationship you had to look forward to something.

I hugged him and he looked at me with lust in his eyes before pushing me back onto against the wall

He kissed me and I allowed him to have some fun but that was until he started pulling my trousers down.

“Stop.”

“What do you mean stop? You can’t lead me on like that.”  He carried on pulling them down.

“I said stop.” He punched me so hard I fell and hit my head on the desk.

*

I woke up about 30 minutes later feeling sore.

I couldn’t believe it...Jamal had raped me. I rated him no more. I had no respect for him now.  I got up slowly and grabbed some tracksuit bottoms and put on my crep. I looked at my reflection. He had damaged my face. I prodded it abit before shaking my head.

I ran down the stairs with my car keys. Where was I going? I left the house and flashes went off. I knew for a fact it would be my face on the front cover tomorrow.

I pushed the paps out of my face and jumped into my car. I carried on driving until I stopped outside his house. Why was I here? It was too late to go back anyway. I got out and knocked on the door.

“What are you doing here?” I looked up to see Sheriece. She looked horrified when she saw my face. I pushed past and walked into the kitchen.

“Tyreece help...”