Chapter Twelve

Julian

He was lying in her bed beside her.
I can't believe what Heather thought I did. I would never try something like that. Maybe she is really losing it. I'll try to make her come with me tomorrow.
He rolled over and heard her breathing.
But did it really happen? I can't remember her even opening the door for me. I definitely have no memory of following her inside...No.
No...

Linda

She was happy. Her plan had worked rather well. It had definitely delayed anything that had previously been planned for that day. For example their talk.
Now all I have to do is make sure he stays silent. Heather cannot be allowed to know his secret. Its too risky. Only a few more days and then I need to leave. I'll get into serious trouble once she finds it. I wonder why I couldn't kill her. Perhaps because I've never done something like that before. I've never been this involved in something so dangerous. Never heard both sides of the story.

Heather

She woke up and reached out to the other side if the bed, expecting to feel Julian's warm body. Her hand met cold covers. She opened her eyes a little. Julian wasn't there.
Maybe he is in the bathroom or looking for something to eat.
Heather searched the whole house. Julian was gone, but his car wasn't.

Julian

"What do you want?", he asked.
Julian was sitting in a vehicle with his eyes covered.
"Be quiet."
"Who are you?"
"I said you should be quiet."
"Wha-"
"Silence!"
Julian couldn't identify the voice. He couldn't even say if it sounded more male or female. It was so monotonous.
He didn't want to give up an interrogation that easily and opened his mouth to speak again. He decided against talking.
There was something cold pressing up against his neck. A knife.

Hi. I hope you're enjoying my story so far. If you want longer chapters just tell me :)
I know they are quite short.
Zoë