Chapter Three

No this must be some joke.

"We have to drive there this weekend. She just wanted a burial."
Grandma who was all for the fancy and somehow liked looking into the caskets at funerals, does not want that for herself?

That seemed completely paradox. It wasn't that her Grandmother liked seeing dead people, but she liked drama and liked to critisize the mortician's work.

"... Only closest family and a pastor. You should buy a dress."

Heather hadn't really been listening to her father. She was shocked and just left the room without reacting.

---

Three hours later

"Julian I have to go to my Grandmother's burial", Heather sobbed into her phone. "No Heather you have to come to my house right away", Julian replied.

"Why?"

"Just come over", Julian hung up on her.
Great on the day my poor Grandmother dies, everybody wants me to be all normal and hangs up on me.

---

Julian practically tugged Heather into the house.

"There is no f-ing way you're going", he greeted her with this sentence.

"What the hell that is my Grandmother's burial you're talk-"

"No that is the most dangerous thing you could do right now"

"Oh no, stop right now Julian! Stop with that predicting shit! I am going to my own Grandma's burial and your stupid shit is. Not. Going. To. Stop. Me", Heather clipped her words pronouncing them individually to make it more clear.

"I'm sorry, but this is only for your own good", Julian replied.

He picked her up as if she was a feather. Heather automatically protested and lashed out with her arms and legs. He threw her onto his bed. At first she thought he wanted to have some kind of sick make out scene. Sick because her Grandma just died, but he just left the room and locked the door.

Heather jumped up immediately.

"What the fuck?! Julian let me out!! What the hell is the matter with you? Are you psycho or what?"

The house was quiet. The back door slammed.
So he went outside and is probably laughing his ass off. Nice. This is sick!!!

"Julian you asshole! Come back here! Let me out! I'll call the fricking cops!"

Heather pounded against the door after checking that he really locked it.

---

Julian went outside and sat down. How should I explain this? All the lies over time? She'll think I'm deranged. But I cannot let her go. She will die.

---

Hey guys in case you didn't read this feel free to criticize me in the comments and help me become a better writer!
Also feel free to inbox me with anything here on Wattpad :)
Zoë