Chapter Six

Haley's POV

"Mandy, warped tour was fun and all, but I can't be friends with you anymore."

Mandy's POV

Haley's words hit me like a bus.

"W-what?" I said, shocked. I was trying to hold in the tears.

"I can't take the bullying anymore. I can't. And it's because I'm friends with you. I'm sorry. Don't call me, don't text me. Goodbye." She snapped, leaving my house and slamming the door. I closed my door and layed down on my bed, crying uncontrollably. Thank God my parents were both at work.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A FUCK UP! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING WORTHLESS!" I screamed to myself.

I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in. I ran the bath water and got in. I grabbed my razor and slashed my wrists all the way up to my shoulders. I then cut all over my stomach and the tops of my hands. I slashed the top of my thighs all the way down to my ankles. I cut the tops of my hands to my shoulders, my stomach, and the tops of my thighs to my ankles until there was no space in those places left.

I sighed and leaned back, smiling but crying more than ever because the physical pain inflicted by myself felt good but the emotional pain didn't.

I tried to stand up but fell back down and hit my head.

 I suddenly got very woozy and passed out.

Haley's POV

There. I did it. I had to.

I got out of Mandy's house and walked back to mine.

I stepped inside and shut the door, sliding down to the floor and putting my head in my hands and sighing loudly. It's okay Haley. You did the right thing. Don't think you didn't. I thought.

"Haley!" I heard someone yell.

My head shot up.

"W-who-" I started until someone showed up in the living room entrance.

"D-Dante!" I screamed and ran over to him instantly, jumping into his arms.

"Haha hey there." He chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not the hair!" I yelped, swatting his hands away while fixing my hair.

I jumped down from his gentle grasp and looked up at him, biting my lip to keep myself from crying.

"It's been so long..." I said.

"I know. And I am so sorry. I've just been so busy and I haven't collected enough money to visit." Dante said softly.

Dante was my older brother who was eight years older than me. I only saw him about once or twice a year because of multiple reasons, some as simple as him not having enough money to come down to where I live.

When Dante visited, he usually stayed with my mom or my dad, this time he was staying with my dad and I was currently at my dad's house.

Me and Dante watched a couple movies until I got an idea.

"Mall!" I yelled and jumped up.

"Damn Haley. Go get ready while I do too and we'll go. Thirty, minutes until we leave." Dante said.

I ran to my room and shut the door. I stripped of my clothes and pulled on royal purple ripped skinny jeans and my favorite Pierce The Veil tee shirt. I put on royal purple ankle socks and my all black vans.