Chapter Eleven

Natalie's POV

It was finally Tuesday, so I got to hangout with Claire again.

I shot her a quick text just to make sure that we were still hanging out today.

N ~ hi, we still hanging out today?

C ~ yeah, just gotta get ready, are we hanging out at your house or mine?

N ~ whichever

C ~ yours?

N ~ sure

C ~ okay thanks

N ~ no problem

C ~ ill be over in 35 minutes?

N ~ okay, see ya then

C ~ yep

I got out of my bed and took a five minute shower.

I got out, wrapped a towel around my body, and dried off.

I put on a black Bring Me The Horizon crop top with the golden colored Sempiternal sign, then threw on black ripped skinny jeans. I put on black ankle socks and some Bring Me The Horizon and Of Mice and Men bracelets before starting on my hair.

I ran a brush through my hair, then plugged in my flat iron and started on my makeup while waiting for my flat iron to heat up. I put on light black eye shadow, a thin line of brown eyeliner, and light purple lipstick.

I then blow dried my hair, flat ironed it, teased it, and hair sprayed it, making sure that my scene hair looked good.

I grabbed my phone and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch watching TV, waiting for Claire to get here.

A few minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring, so I quickly hopped off the couch and opened the door.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. Claire was wearing tight black leggings, a black My Chemical Romance tee shirt, band bracelets and royal purple vans. She had her hair in a messy bun. I smiled.

"Hey." Claire said.

I let her inside and she put her shoes by the door.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Claire.

"Maybe go to the park?" She suggested.

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"Maybe now?" 

"Okay, just let my go get my shoes and stuff, you can follow me if you want." I said.

I walked into my room, Claire following, and she was awestruck.

"You like it?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, it's really nice." Claire answered.

My walls were pink, green, and blue, and right by my bed I had a large chalk board wall shaped like a peace sign. I had a huge walk in closet, and band posters and band quotes all over my room and door.

I grabbed my all black vans and slipped those on, then grabbed my wallet and put it into my pocket, then grabbed my house key on the black cord and put it around my wrist.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

I went back into the living room, grabbed my phone and slipped that into my pocket, then opened the door and waited for Claire to go outside before locking the door and closing it behind me.

"So." I said as we walked to the park.

"So." Claire mocked.

"How have you been?" I asked.