Back To School Hair-Styles

Intro: School Is Starting Soon! Some People Already Have Started! Here are some cute and easy Hairstyles To wear back to schoolMattisbae4L Enjoy! Vote! Comment! Add To Your Librarys! &&' All That Jazz! xD

Classic Ponytail: Choose between a messy ponytail or a sleek ponytail. If you desire a neat and sleek ponytail, brush your hair and consider before proceeding. If you want a messy ponytail, which is just as cute, leave your hair in its natural state.  

Gather all your hair at the back of your head. Choose either a low, medium, or high height. 

 Comb your hair to prevent bumps. You can use a comb or simply run your fingers through your hair while you're gathering it into a ponytail. If you prefer to have a messy ponytail, you don't need to check for any lumps.

Secure with a hair elastic. Make sure the elastic is tightly wound so your ponytail doesn't fall out. Either keep it simple or add cute hair clips. Adding headband can also enhance the look. 

 Try a cool twist. Take a thin strand of your hair from your ponytail. Wrap it around the hair tie and secure with bobby pins. This will cover up the hair tie for an elegant look.

Bobby pins that match your hair color are recommended so that they are less noticeable.To spice up your ponytail, you can use a ribbon or bow instead of a proper hair tie. Another option is to cover your elastic with the ribbon.

 Side Ponytail  :

Choose between a neat side ponytail or a messy side ponytail. For a neat one, you might want to take time to straighten your hair first. For a messy one, which is just as cute, just let your hair keep its natural texture. 

 Brush all of your hair to one side. It doesn't matter if your side ponytail is located on the left or the right.

Gather your hair into a ponytail just below and behind your ear. The end of the ponytail should drape over your shoulder. 

 Secure with a hair elastic or rubber band.

Use hairspray or hair pins if needed to secure loose strands. 

 Half Ponytail :

Divide your hair into two layers. There should be a top layer and a bottom layer. 

 Gather the top layer. Pull the top layer back and away from your face as if you were making a ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie.

Leave the rest of your hair down. You can curl or straighten the rest of your hair, or just let it stay in its natural state. 

 Finish with some colorful clips or a headband.

Twirled Half Ponytail :

 Divide your hair into two layers. There should be a top layer and a bottom layer.

Gather the top layer and leave out two strands. Pull the top layer back and away from your face as if you were making a ponytail, but leave out a strand on either side. Secure it with a hair tie. 

 Twist the two strands. Twist them tightly so they stay twirled, then secure them to the top of your hair tie with hair pins.

Fishtail Braid :

 Divide your hair into two sections. Comb them out so that they're tangle-free.

Cross a strand from the right section to the left. Take a strand from the outside edge of the right section and cross it over. For a more intricate fishtail braid, use a very small strand of hair. 

 Cross a strand from the left section to the right. Take a strand from the outside edge of the left section and cross it over, making sure it crosses over the strand from the other side.

Continue crossing strands back and forth. As you move down the length of your hair, you'll see the fishtail pattern emerging. 

 Secure the end with a ponytail holder.

A/N: Chapter updated to my BestFrand For Infinity , Mattisbae4L, I love you Iyanna, and hopefully next year you can do my hair, using these hairstyles! Love you ! <3 xx

Vote!

Share!

Add To Librarys!

Comment down below if you want more DIY related posts!

Love You Guys! Stay Awesome!

// Try to get this book to 2.4K views! :))