High School Essentials

a/n; hey guys! I'm back for real this time ;) as you can  tell from the title, you guessed it! I STARTED HIGH SCHOOL! YAAY!! new experiences, freedom, fun! stay tuned for my updated social media down below for update information, giveaways, and of course, creativity!

Purse//Small Pouch Essentials:

Hair Ties: You guessed it! Ponytails are a extreme must-have for high school! You never know when you're going to need one, after gym class, if you're tired of wearing you're hair down, even  if you're not having the best hair day ever (which we all have... unfortunately..) but definitely keep some spare ponytails with you just in case.

Lip Balm: Lets face it! Nobody likes chapped lips, in fact! they are so annoying! it is very important to always keep with you some sort of lip-balm with you in high school, because licking your lips just makes it worse.. Vaseline, BabyLips, Nivea, and EOS are good brands of lipbalm. Gum//Mints:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       bad breath is disgusting. you don't like it, your friends don't like it, the people around you, don't like it. it is mandatory to always keep with  you gum or mints, (i say mints because some schools don't allow gum) and sometimes its nice to lend out a piece or two to another friend or so ;))

Well.. This is the end of the chapter, BUT.. I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will update laterrr xD

Stalk Me!

Pinterest: jordynalyss8310

Kik: Xo.Jordynn.Xo or.. InfiniteJordyn

Instagram: callmejordynn_

Snapchat: Jordyn.Smith3

i deleted all my other social media due to inactivity D:   *

BYEEEEE (;