♥Life Hacks♥

1.) Cut Onions with no manly tears? Chew gum.

2.) Sugar can cure a Burnt Tongue.

3.) Wrap a Wet Towel around your beverage and put it in the freezer, In about 15 minutes, it will be almost completely ice cold.

4.) Use paper clips to organize your Cable.

5.) Grape Juice cures migranes, and headaches.

6.) Drink lots of water, to make your hair, and face more hydrated.

7.) An inactive Cell Phone will still dial 911.

8.) Have an I-Phone? When you charge it put it on Airplane mode, to charge faster.

9.) Have a Pimple? Put a dab of Mint Toothpaste, and sleep with in still on your face, In the morning, wash your face, and your face will be clear, well-taken-care-of, and the Pimple will be gone!

10.) Use a magazine rack, to Organize pot lids.

11.) Put nail polish on bobby pins, to make them cute, and they can even match with what your wearing!

12.) Drink tons of apple juice before bed, It will make you have Awesome, Vivid Dreams!

13.) Eating Salmon can make your hair grow faster.

14.) Go to KFC just before closing time, and they will give you extra Chicken.

15.) Getting a Call from a Telemarketer? Don't say anything, just press ''9'' on your phone, it'll add your number to the ''Don't Call'' list.