Chapter 1: The Perfect Summer

Every summer has a story. Even if you spend it at home watching Netflix and Youtube all day, or at a weird smelling house with your grandparents, at least you have a great story in which you can share with all your friends and later on, children. It doesn't have to be the best summer of your life, or a vacation to a tropical island with your friends, there just has to be a string of events that lead up to an ending.

"Look at how beautiful it is."

I take in the view of a huge crystal clear beach. The summer that Lyah and I have been planning and saving up for 2 years was right in front of us. Alone. We are old enough not to need anyone bossing us around during our dream 3 months.

"Wow, Jacey look." Lyah pointed at hundreds of palm trees, almost perfectly a lined with one another.

When our plane landed, we didn't get to see the beautiful view until we got to the house we rented. Next to us is my favorite Aunt's house, that gave me the idea to spend the summer in the first place. She wasn't living with us, but did help with decorating the place for when we did arrive.

"Jacey!! Lyah!!" My Aunt makes more of a teenager noise when she opens our tropical looking house. Engulfing us in a hug, she pushed us into the house, scanning our faces for our reaction to the decorating.

"Woah." I say.

The living room was decorated in mostly orange and yellow rugs that were well matched with the white furniture. The large windows, that could be covered whenever, showed a view of the beach that we planned on jumping in right after we get settled in. It was modern and tropical, we loved it. Well, at least I did. By the look on Lyah's face, though, she loved it too.

The outside was even more amazing. The fresh air and the smell of the sea mixed well with the beautiful green lawn. When I finish College, I plan on moving to the exact same house, next to the exact same beach.

"Okay, well I'm going to leave you guys here and you can just call if you need me okay?" My Aunt leaves. Once she closes the door, Lyah and I erupt into happy cheers. We start running up and down the hallways, exploring the place, and even slid down the stairs like it was a slide. Once we come to our senses again, we get to unpacking.

Turning on the huge flat screen smart TV, I put on a show about football highlights. Since Lyah was in the other room redecorating, I could watch anything that she would normally not be into. For example; any kind of physical sport. She was more into the Brain Games kind of shit, like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Not that I have anything against those two shows.

I hear loud stomping noises near the front of the room but ignore them, thinking it was Lyah. That died down when she walked up next to me and asked If I was making all that noise. We both cautiously looked at the door and I almost let out a scream when it barged open, showing two of the hottest guys I've seen.

The one I first notice has a tall built frame. Shining, but dark blue eyes are almost being covered by his light brown hair, slight shaved on the sides. When I stand up, he's about 5 inches taller than me. His friend is a little shorter with blonde hair and blue eyes and was intently staring at Lyah. The look was mutual between the two of them.

My confusion was shared with the guy with blue eyes. Both of us were looking back and forth at both of them, still not snapping out of the weird vision they were having. She finally stops staring at the guy and looks over at me. I raise my eyebrows and she shoots me a guilty look. The guy she was staring at was still subtly staring at her.

"What are you two doing in our house?" Dark Blue eyes said.

"This is our vacation home." I state, looking him straight in the eyes. I heard that's how you intimidate people, and for some reason, I wanted to intimidate him.

"Uhhh, no. This is our house. We bought it and are moving in today."

"Uhhh, yes. This is our vacation home, ask my Aunt Cecile."

His eyes furrowed, taking out his phone typing some number that I couldn't see. Putting it next to his ear with one hand and rubbing the bridge of his nose with his other hand, I could feel the frustration radiating from his body.

"Hey, yeah. Jamie?" he's turning from side to side getting quieter and louder and sometimes hissing. If this were different circumstances, I would have bursted out laughing. It was hard enough to suppress a smile. "So, your friend rented this out to a place and you accidentally forgot to tell us?!"

Tilting his head back, he let out a loud sigh and stuffed his phone back into his back pocket. His eyes were closed shut while his friend and mine were practically eye raping each other. I was just standing there awkwardly until dark blue eyes piped up.

"I guess we're all living together..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:D