Chapter One

This is my first time of writing!
Please comment and vote if you like it !
Enjoy !

'Okay here it is! one step and you're gonna meet him. It's not gonna be bad. Calm down Gen!' I keep calming myself for 20 minutes now.

I don't know him but I gotta do this for mom! I mean it's her last wish and I really want to do the very best for her. I know his band is having a concert tonight at my town, I saw the news. So I bought the ticket for the concert. But I am not gonna watch the concert I just want to find him and talk.

Making my way to the backstage, I try to find the boy, but it's so hard because it wasn't just me here. So many girls trying to find the boy too. And I don't think I can make a conversation with him with this situation like this, Oh God should I just go back home? or should I keep searching for him? I don't know what to do right now.

flashback:

"Mom.." I called her name, the tears threatened to come out but I hold it back. I have to be strong for her. My mom got cancer stage 4 and doctor said she got only a month or two left if she's lucky.

She's in a bed looking so pale and so fragile like if I touch her she would just broken.

"Hey, honey." she smiled even in her state right now she could still manage a smile.

"How are you feeling, Mom?"

"I feel better now."

"Do you need something? I can get it if you want"

"No, I'm good honey. I just wanna be here with you."

I tried to hold back the tears but I can't I just can't take it anymore. It is unfair to me, I just lost my Dad two years ago and I can't lose my Mom too. I don't know how to see the world anymore. It's all blurry to me, my Mom is the only family I got and if I lose her I don't know how to live anymore. Lucky for me I still can pay for Mom's medicine because Dad left us quite a lot of savings for me and Mom, so I don't have to worry about the hospital payment.

"I'm not going anywhere, Mom" I said to her and I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that." she smiled too.

"So mom, what is it that you wanted the most at the moment?" I asked her.

She laughed a little and said "I know it sounds crazy but I really wanted a grandchildren. Your child, Gen." she said in a serious tone.

I don't know what to say, I just looked at her confused. I mean I'm still young, I'm only 23 and I'm still looking for a job. How in the world I'm gonna have a child, besides I don't have a boyfriend or should I say I never had one. I'm a nerd back at school you can't blame me for that.

"But mom...I.." I stutter

She chuckled "Calm down, Gen. I'm not asking you to be married with someone at the moment, no." she said and I felt relieved.

"I'm just... well, just wondering if I have a grandchild and he/she looked exactly the same as Harry Styles, you know that kid from a band called One Direction" she continued.

I know mom would always love one direction, she loved their songs. And she also liked the members. Especially Harry, she liked him very much. There's this one time she said to me that I should marry that boy one day oh God, she's definitely obsessed with him. I don't really know what she like about him. He look just like the other boys I mean yes he's hot but that doesn't make him any good than the others.

"Really mom?" I said and rolled my eyes.

She looked at me "What? He's cute and had this good aura that makes him lovable. He would make a cute kid you know." Oh God mom.