Chapter Four

Chapter four is up!!

Enjoy everyone !!

I saw a few people passing by in front of the hotel. There are people had just checked out of the hotel and some of them also just about to check in. I just sat still here. Fortunately, it still break time so I had some time to stretch out my ankle. My calf was so sore from having to walk here and there when I'm on duty.

Fortunately my shift starts from noon, I had a few hours with Theo and be able to take him to the childcare. He's so beautiful. He has green eyes, a small dimples on each cheeks and curly hair. He almost got all appearance from you-know-who. I don't want to say his name. But speaking of him, since Mom's death I haven't heard anything about him. Nor did I want to know either. I promised him I'll go completely out of his life and I did. And no one knows about this except for Lucy, because she's the one that helped me through it all.

I saw Talia had just come out of the lift and started waving to me first she saw me. I waved at her. She came over.

"Hey, what's up?" she greeted me.

"Not much. I just sit around" I said.

"Oh, so have you seen him?" She asked half-whispered.

"Seen who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That boy we just talked about yesterday. You know? I've seen him. Oh God, he's so damn hot." She said with sparks in her eyes.

"Oh, I haven't." I said nonchalantly.

"What? You haven't? What a pity! I just came from the top floor and accidentally saw him. Oh my God!" She said excitedly. She's definitely crazy about him.

"Well, perhaps I will see him later. If I'm lucky." I answered.

"You should! He's on the top floor. He also brought some of his colleagues, but I have not seen them." She shrugged.

"Yeah, we'll see about that later. I have to go back work. Bye, Tal" I said and walked away.

I'm back doing my job. Not long after, the telephone beside me rang. There should be someone in charge there but I didn't see anyone. What an irresponsible person. I immediately picked it up.

"Hello! Good afternoon. Welcome to the Brookwood Hotel. How may I help you?" I answered politely.

"Yes, I need some help here. Get me a new blanket, this blanket is really smelly. You should've changed it before I came." Someone said in the other line with an angry tone. From the voice, I believe this is a man.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I will get a new blanket for you. Forgive us for the mistake." I apologised.

"You better hurry! I'm very tired. What kind of hotel services is this!" He said angrily.

"Alright, Sir. May I know your room number, Sir?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Room number 1956. Be hurry!" He said forcefully. It's on the top floor.

"Very well, Sir. I will be there in a minute. Forgive us for the mist...." I haven't even finished my sentence but he has hung up. What an arrogant man.

I kept quiet for a moment. Weird. I'm sure I've changed all blankets and sheets on the top floor. How in the world the blanket in his room hadn't been replaced? Did I missed it? Ah, maybe it's my fault. I had to get to the Mister Arrogant's room before he grumbled again.

Moving on from my seat, I walked over to a new storage covers and bed linen. I took a new blanket and walked out. Got into the elevator, I headed for room 1954.

This is it! His room. The numbers clearly displayed on the front door. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. Weird, I thought he wanted me to bring him a new blanket? Maybe he didn't hear me. I knocked again a few times, but still no one answered. I reached for the doorknob. Should I? I turned the door handle and sure enough this thing is not locked. How can this person left his door unlocked? What if someone come in? Or maybe he deliberately left it unlocked because he knew I was coming? Why did I even care? Slowly, I made my way in. Quiet. Where is he? I looked around.

"Umm.. excuse me, Sir?" I called him.

No answer. Is he left?

"Excuse me, Sir? Are you here? I brought you a new blanket." I said louder. Maybe he didn't hear me.

"Yes, just put it on the bed." A raspy voice replied, but I didn't see him. Maybe he's in the kitchen. I just shrugged.

"Alright, Sir" I answered as I made my way in the bedroom. This place is so messy. The clothes are scattered everywhere. What kind of a man is he? He's been only a few hours here but the room is already a big mess. Oh, God. I put the new blanket on the bed and gathered the old one. I smelled it. Sure enough this thing smelled musty. I indeed missed this room.

I looked at the room and I felt like I can't just leave it like this. I started to clean the room. I gathered all the clothes and put it on the basket. There's a small notebook beside the night stand table written "HS" on the name box. I bet, that the initial of the owner of this book which is the man that staying in this room. I put back the notebook on the table.

"I already put the new blanket on the bed, Sir" I said once I'm done.

"Alright, you can go now." He said. He's nowhere to be seen. Where the hell is he?

I didn't know and I didn't care either. I immediately got out of that room.

Note:
How was this chapter? Do you like it? I hope you do. I will update chapter 5 real soon.
And once again. FYI my main language is not English so if there's any mistaken words I am sorry.

Please vote and comment if you liked it xxx
Share to your friends too x ily.