Chapter Six

Chapter Six!

Enjoy x

The next day, I returned to my routine. But before that, I made Theo and Lucy a breakfast. My shift starts at 1 pm today. So, I have some times with Theo before I drove him to the day care. We are in silence until.....

"Mo...mmy.." Theo said and then he giggles. He just said his first word. My boy finally said his first word!

"Oh my God! Yes, baby. This is mommy." I pressed a hand to my chest. "Lucy, did you hear that?" I turned to her. I gave her an unbelievable look.

She smiled. "Yes, I heard that loud and clear. He said his first word, Gen. Isn't that amazing? See how quickly the time passed, I still remember the first time he learned to crawl." She said smiling.

"Yeah," I said smiling, remembering the good old day. "I wish Mom's here and watch Theo grow up" I said and the tears threatened to come out.

"Oh, Gennie, I'm sure she'll watch from above." She patted my back gently.

"I hope so, Lucy"

************************************

I drove Theo to the day care and after that I went to the hotel. Back to my job. Not too far from where I stand, I saw Talia walked up to me.

"Hey!" She greeted me.

Talia. She has a blonde hair, and blue eyes like an ocean and she has a thick eyebrows. She has a skinny body and a tall figure. Her features is so beautiful. I'm sure every woman in this world would sell their kidney to have a feature like Talia.

"What's up?"

"I was just done cleaning a few rooms. Oh and I knew his name!" She said cheerfully.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"That hot man, duh. His name is Louis Tomlinson. And you know what, he's from a band called One Direction, but unfortunately that band was already disbanded 2 years ago, I don't know why." She said.

Wait..... One Direction? As in One Direction that band? That bloody band? But.. How?...Why? I..

"And another good news is, his colleagues that he brought with him is also a band member of One Direction. After they disbanded the band, they switched to business. Well, actually the five of them are from a rich families. They continue their family business, something like that. Isn't that insane?" She blurted.

If indeed, Louis also brings his colleagues who are also an ex members of the band. Thus, he may also be here? Oh, no! This can't be happening. He can't be here. He's not, is he? I shook my head and tossed the thought away.

"Hey, Gen?" She waved a hand in front of me. "Are you listening to me?" She asked frowning.

"Eh, yeah... I heard you." I gave her a small smile.

"You look weird today. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Actually, I have to go now. We'll talk later okay. Bye, Tal."

"Eh... okay" she gave me confused look.

I walked away, I didn't really know where to go. There's so many things dancing around in my head. I couldn't think clearly. So, I decided to go to the cafeteria and bought some drink. I ordered a cup of coffee. But suddenly someone patted my back.

"Hey, Geneva, right?" I turned around and found him staring at me with a smile on his face. Zayn. Wow what a coincidence!

"Oh hey, and yes I'm Geneva. Zayn, right?" I smiled at him. I never thought I would see him again.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh I was just umm.. bought some drinks. What are you doing here?"

"I was about to buy some drink too" he said. The smile never left his face.

"No, I mean. What exactly are you doing here? The cafeteria is for hotel guest only. Are you staying?" I sipped my drink.

"Oh, yeah. I'm staying here. I'm on a business trip with some partners. We'll be staying here for maybe 4 months." He explained.

Wow, so many people on a business trip that staying in the hotel. I guess it's a lucky year for the hotel. Ha.

"I see." I nodded.

"So you're working here right?" He asked.

"Yes, you can call me if you need room services." I smiled.

"Cool. So where you heading?" He asked as he ordered a drink.

"I'll be going back to work for sure."

"Alright. Can I get your phone number? So, if I need something I can directly call you on your cell phone." He stated.

"Sure, here" I gave him my number, he also gave me his number.

After that, we went separate ways. He waved at me and I waved back.

Back to the hotel, I saw Barbara looked so busy. I offered her a help. Well, since I don't really have anything to do because I had done my part. She asked me to serve in the administration. Just in case there's someone call for a room service.

"Thank God, you're here, Gen. I'm so busy." She said in hurry.

"Oh, it's okay, Barbara. Anyway, I'm done with my part." I said.

"Thanks a lot, Gen. I know i can count on you" she smiled and looked at her watch. "Ooo, I should be going now."

"Alright, go ahead."

And with that she walked away. I just sat there doing nothing but staring outside of the hotel through the glass door. Watching people passing around. Traffic that never ends. It's dark outside, I think it's gonna be raining anytime soon. Suddenly the telephone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I answered.

"Yes, I need a room services. Come up here and clean my room." He blurted out.

I frowned. I feel like I know this voice. Commanding tone, a bit raspy, but kinda sexy? What? The hell is wrong with me! Wait... Is it him? Oh God. Why me of all people.

"Okay, Sir. I will be there soon. May I know your room number, Sir?" I asked politely.

"Number 1956." He said.

This boy again. Oh God, my day couldn't get any better. This was my lucky day!

"Alright, Sir. I'm on my way" I said as the call ended. Like always.

I made my way to the room number 1956. And here I am in the front of this bloody door...... again. I sighed. I knocked on the door and it swung open on the third knock. Stood there in front of me a muscular figure with a curly hair and so many tattoos covered the body. My eyes goes wide. It's him....

Note:
Finally chapter six is done yay! Do you like it? I hope you enjoy this chapter! I will update the next chapter as soon as I can :)

Anyway, pls don't forget to vote, comment and share.

All the love <3