Chapter Five

New chapter!

Enjoy everyone!

Finally, my work is done. I was getting ready to go home. It's already 10:30 at night, Theo would have been sleeping by now. I gathered up all my stuff and rushed out.

"Bye, Tal. See you tomorrow." I waved at her.

"See you tomorrow, Gen" she waved back.

I walked out of the hotel and called a cab to take me home. A cab stopped and I climbed in. I was about to grab my phone when I realized that my phone is not in the bag. I left it at the hotel. Oh God, how forgetful of me. I immediately stopped the cab and told the driver to wait for me a few minutes because I had to take my stuff left behind. I ran back to the hotel.

As I ran, I accidentally hit someone. I fell on my butt. Ouch! That hurt. I didn't realize I had hit a man. He also fell, but quickly got up and offered a hand to me for help. I looked up at him and took his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Miss. Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"I'm alright. I should be the one apologizing, I don't see you here." I said. I felt my cheeks flushed like a tomato. It's so embarrassing. Oh, God!

"It's fine. It was also my fault, I didn't see you coming." He said with an apologetic smile. "Are you sure you're alright? Is there any wound?" He continued.

This man is so handsome. You could say that the first time you saw him. He has a firm jaw, a very slender eyelashes, hot lips and a beautiful eyes. If I'm not mistaken, his age may not be much older than me. His body is hot, you can catch a glimpse of muscles from that sleeves. He was towering me. He looks perfect, I believe any woman would instantly fall in love with him.

"Umm... Miss?" He waved a hand in front of my face.

"Eh? What?"

" I asked if you were okay?" He repeated.

"Oh, um yeah. I'm... I'm fine" I stuttered. What is wrong with me?

"Thank God." He said. "Oh, I'm Zayn by the way. Zayn Malik." He introduced himself. He offered a handshake.

"My name is Geneva. Geneva Artsy. You can call me Gen." I smiled and gratefully took his hand.

"It's nice meeting you, Geneva. So, where are you going? From your uniform, you seem to work here?" He asked, and it hit me. My Phone. Taxi. I have to go pick up my phone and get back into the cab before the driver left.

"Eh.. it's really nice meeting you, Zayn. But I gotta go now. Oh and yes, I worked here. Bye." I said and with that I rushed back in the hotel, take my phone and hurried back to the cab. Without even letting him say another words. He just stand there confused.

When I got home, I paid the cab and thanked the driver. I opened the door and went into the house. It's so cold outside. I took off my shoes and hang my jacket. Lucy was still awake. She sat on the couch watching television.

" You just go home, Gen?" She asked while sipping a drink in the mug she was holding.

"Yeah, I'm so tired. There's a lot work to do." I sighed. "How about you?" I asked as I lay down on the couch beside Lucy.

"Well, Well, it's not too tiring, I guess. I was actually more relaxing than working, because there are interns at the hospital, so most of my work submitted to them." She shrugged.

"What a lucky day for you. I hope we can exchange work." I sighed.

"I love you, Gen. But when it comes to work, I can't exchange with you. I love my job too much." She said pressing her hand in her chest.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, Lucy it's not like I'm gonna take your job" I laughed a little. " By the way, how was Theo? Is he fussy when I'm not here?" I asked.

"No, he's good. Don't worry." She smiled.

"Thanks so much for taking care of Theo when I'm not around. I don't know what to do if you're not here." I said meaning every words I said.

"You can always count on me, you know? Go upstairs, take a bath and then go to bed. You look exhausted." She said.

I nod. "Yeah, I'm so exhausted. Goodnight, Lucy" I said and made my way upstairs.

"Night night, Gen" she answered.

Before entering my room, I went to Theo's room to check on him. He's so cute when he sleeps. I stroked his head slowly, then I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight, babycake." I smiled then got out of his room.

I took a shower and after I done changed into my pajama then hopped in my bed. Today have been a very tiring day. Then I met that man, he was actually familiar but I couldn't tell who he really is. I don't know. Right now I just want to rest and relaxes my muscles. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Note:
Hi hi
Is it good? I hope you like it! I will update chapter 6 in 2 days. And I probably will bring up harry in that chapter. If you want to know more, keep reading my story!

Pls comment and vote if you like xx
Share to your friends too xx