On the Road Again

Michael's Pov:

My heart stopped when I saw her face then it started to pound uncontrollably. A feeling of happiness took over me.
Luke noticed that I was all discomblobbled and came over next to me. Calum started his solo and Luke took the chance to bring me back to life.
"Dude snap out. Your playing the wrong notes!" He said and then walked away towards the mic.
"That's what I like about you!!" Luke did his high note while I played my guitar solo like a boss.
The crowd screamed and K.C. smiled at me.
I was so excited to see her!!

Soon the fans left from the arena and K.C. came running up to me. At first I wanted to hug her but then I remembered, I barely knew the girl.
"Hey! No one is aloud past this entrance!" The security grabbed her arm.
I ran over to them and Calum followed.
"She is with me." I said to them.
They nodded and apologized to her.
"It's fine." She said, dusting herself off.
"You OK?" I asked.
"Yeah, it isn't the first time I have been kicked out or almost kicked out by security."
"Well aren't you bad ass."
"I guess you can say that!" She said laughing.
"What brings you to the lamest band's concert?" I asked.
"I am here to see the lamest person." She laughed.
Then we sort of went into an awkward stare. I liked it though. It was a good awkward.
Her eyes were like a light brown sparkling abyss. If that means attractive.
"Umm, hello! Aren't you going to introduce me?!" Calum said a little annoyed. He is just jealous.
"Oh yeah, this is Calum. Calum this is K.C." I said.
"Nice to meet you Calum, I know who you are but still nice to mee t you."
"Nice to meet you as well. I have been waiting to meet the mysterious K.C that he has been going on about." Calum winked at me.
"Oh, you have been going on about me, haven't you Clifford?"
"Umm...." I said rubbing my neck.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I have nowhere to be. I guess I'll just live life."
"Ummm.....do you want to go on tour with us. We have room." I crossed my finger hoping that she would say yes.
"I couldn't." She said.
"Yeah you can. I am going to bring you with me." I said grabbing her hand.
" o..OK then." She laughed.

......that was the beginning of a great new start.

Sky's Pov:

We were back on the bus again but this time we had one more addition. I looked around at all the great people I had met on this tour. It made me a little sad that we were going home soon and that it would be a while before I seen anyone.
I took a glance at everyone. Mikey was laughing at something that K.C had said. She was just laughing and smiling at him. She really didn't have the best laugh but Mikey seemed to love it anyways.
Luke was sitting by Ashton and Wendy looking over at me. I winked at him and he looked around as if no one noticed him staring. I love me some Luke.
Ashton and Wendy were talking about something that I couldn't hear. They didn't look so happy about it though. I had a feeling I knew what it was about.
I looked over at Calum and Haily. Haily was on her phone and lying across Cal's lap. Calum kept himself busy by trying to get Haily off her phone. He first slapped her phone making it hit her in the face. He laughed but she did not find it funny at all. She just punched him in the arm and got back on her phone.
Then he tried poking her stomach. Eventhough Haily is usually ticklish, it didn't work. She just slapped his hand away.
Calum started to get up upset and just crossed his arms. Then he sighed and sighed again. Haily looked past her phone and gave him a smirk. Then she grabbed his shirt and startled him as she went down to pull his lips to hers. His eyes were in shock but then quickly went happy and calm.
I was just sitting alone in the very corner of the couch. I am not that interesting. Unless eating pizza and watching Channing Tatum videos on my tablet, count.
Luke walked over to me and sat on the pillow I was about to lay my head on.
"Well thanks!" I said annoyed with his actions.
"No problem." He said kissing my cheek.
"What are you watching?" He asked.
I showed him my tablet and his eyes widened.
"Channing Tatum?! I am way hotter!!" He yelled and gave me THE EYEBROWS.
I laughed as he pushed my tablet out of the way and kissed my lips.
"GET A ROOM!" Calum yelled, throwing a pillow at us.
"Says the one who was just eating- face with Haily!!" I yelled.
He glared at me, rolled his eyes, and laughed.
Luke laughed and blushed at me. I found that Luke's blush was indeed, incredibly cute. Geezzz I sound so scientific. Ewwe...just no.
"I am going to miss you alot." Luke said.
"What do you mean, we live right near each other." I said.
"Umm....actually," he said as I got a worried face, "I won't be staying in New York."
"What?!"
"I am going back to Australia!"
"I can come with you!!" I pleaded.
"No. I couldn't ask you to leave your home and everything you know."
"You're forgetting Australia is my home."
"You know what I mean!" He yelled.
"No, I don't!" I replied forcefully.
"Can we talk about this another time?" He sighed.
"No, we can't. We only have one more week together."
"We can talk about it when we get to New York!" He said, getting up and walking away.
"Lucas!" I stood up and then sat back down.
I was not about to chase after a 18 year old! That would be rediculously, stupid.
I rolled my eyes and layed back. I was going to have to watch alot of Channing Tatum now!
All of the sudden, I heard a small tune. It was the tune of a guitar.
"On the road again! Thinking of all the friends that I'll never see again. On the road again." Everyone walked in and started singing. The were getting the lyrics wrong but I just joined in anyways.

1 or 2 more chapters guys!! I am excited to end it. I have to focus on school. Then I will be releasing new fanfics :) Hint: the title is called Dominos and I am doing some casting so if you wanna be a character just inbox me!