Leave Me The F*ck Alone

I woke up the next day not remembering where I am, or why am I still breathing.

I was laying on my right side as I felt presence of someone behind me and remembered everything that happened.

Aliesha.

She stopped me. I gotta leave before she wakes up.

I was about to get up as I heard her groaning, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Leaving."

She jumped off of the bed, I was about to open the door to leave and she grabbed my forearm. "No you're not, I'm not done with you."

"What the fuck does that supposed to mean?" I growled, glaring at her beautiful face.

"It means 'stay'." she softened, begging me with her shinning blue eyes and I almost melted, but she's not gonna stop me from leaving.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I have work and I really don't want to be fucking late."

"Liar." she glared.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Oh my fucking God, I've never cared about anyone and I have no idea why I give single shit about you, but I do. So will you calm the fuck down -I'm not gonna hurt you, if that what you're scared of- and figure this shit out with me." 

She dropped my arm and went to sit on a seat next to a desk that I didn't notice when I first came in here, and sighed. She looked down and I had the chance to leave, why am i not moving? My hand is on the fucking door knob, yet I'm not twisting it.

I want to stay.

Wait what? No, I don't.

I'm staying.

"What are we eating?" I mumbled, defeated. 

"What?" She looked up at me, looking surprised, as if she didn't expect me to stay.

"I'm staying, but you have to give me food."

She quickly ran up to me and hugged me, I stumbled back a little because I didn't expect her to hug me, with her hands around my neck, I slowly melt into the hug, feeling comfortable being held by her, I put my own hand around her tiny waist, I hugged back.

"Thank you." she whispered and let go of the hug. I immediately wanted her back in my arms, it felt empty.

I mentally shook my head to get rid of the thought.

I noticed her already laying down on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling with a faint smile on her lips that made me smile lightly, but once I noticed she was making me smile, I put my poker face back on.

"C'mon, don't just stand there, lay with me." she said, giggling lighty, the giggle sounded so beautiful felt like recording it and putting it on loop and listening to it for the rest of my life.

"Right.." I trailed off and went to sit next to her, she pulled me down by my shoulder, put her hand gently on my chest and her head next to her hand, I instinctively put my arms around her waist and pulled her a little closer so our legs are tangled.

I moved my hands a little -to get more comfortable- as i slid them I heard her giggle and squirm a little, I looked at her face questionably, "Ticklish" she mumbled and put her head back down on my chest.

I stared at the ceiling with a small smile on my lips, holding this beautiful stranger in my arms, for God knows what reason and how long, untill I heard soft snores coming from her. I looked to my side, realising it's only 4AM and slowly falling asleep again with her in my arms.

*****

I woke up -again- with empty arms, this time remembering what happened before I fell asleep.

Her. She was in my arms, where is she?

"Mike, Come down here!" I heard her yell from downstairs

Mike, already nickname bases with the stranger.

I came downstairs, into the kitchen I walked and saw her wearing a big shirt.

A shirt.

Bare legs.

God knows what she's wearing underneath.

She's so beautiful.

"You're gonna stand there for long?" She smiled cheekily at me, I smirked.

"Morning Al," I winked, sitting on a high stool next to the kitchen island, "What are we having?"

"Well I don't have much, but I made you coffee, and I'm looking for some eggs or something, there's Cheerios ontop of the frigde if you're that hungry."

"I'll wait." I smirked, she turned back around and I shamelessly stared at her smooth hairless legs for a few long seconds.

"You like the view?" She giggled. She fucking giggled.

Sexy.

I blushed fiercly, suddenly finding my feet way more interesting to look at.

"Just kidding, Mike. How're you feeling?" She sat down next to me while the eggs were frying and I looked up at her.

"Not really." I looked back down.

"Its gonna get better," she said patting me on the back and standing up to check on the eggs, "S'all done." She murmured, more to herself then to me.

She brought me a plate with too eggs, I put it next to my coffee that I haven't touched yet, oh shit, it's probably cold now.

"Get digging." She told me as she took a bite, I smiled at her full mouth -kind of disgusting- smile.

And I started 'digging'.

*****

Right now we're sitting on her couch and I have no idea why I haven't left yet.

Why exactly haven't you?

"Okay, now that The Little Mermaid is over we can watch something I want." She said, I turned to her and glared jokingly, "Hey, Disney is awesome, you can't argue with me on this one."

She giggled, laying her head on my shoulder, I tensed up from the unexpected touch and she moved away, saying, "Oh sorry, -"

I cut her off pulling her back into me, saying, "Its alright, I just didn't expect it."

She giggled, again.

She'll be the death of me, I swear.

It was dark, nothing was playing on the TV, I could feel her looking at my fingers while playing with her and I wanted to kiss her.

So I did.