He's coming back

I kissed her.

I moved my lips against hers, holding her jaw tightly -yet, not too tight. She kissed me back for a split second and then pushed me away, mumbling a quick 'get out'.

"What?" I asked, gaping at her.

"I said, get out!" she raised her voice.

"What? You wanted me to stay here an hour ago and now you want me to get out?" I felt confusion flood my brain, thinking 'What did I do wrong'.

"No, okay, wait, -you are not supposed to kiss me!" she groaned, having tears in her eyes.

"Oh my fucking god, dont cry please," I begged her, caressing her cheecks -doing anything not to make her cry, "I'm sorry,".

"N-no, no, no. He's gonna come back now." she started sobbing and pushing me off the couch twards the door. She opened the door and pushed me out saying 'go away.'.

"What the hell?" I banged my fists on the door, yelling for her to open the door and explain what the fuck is happening.

The door abruptly opened, she looked at me with her face streaming tears.

"It's gonna come back, all because of you." 

"What the hell-"

She shut the door in my face.

I started banging my fists upon the door, yelling at her to open and explain, "Who's coming back?"

"John!"

"Open the door." I said calmly, trying my best to talk some sense into her.

The door slowly opened and dry tears were on her soft face, she looked at me with regret and fear saying, "Go, save youself."

"Wait, wha-"

She shut the door again.

I have no idea what the fuck is up with her but no one's hurting her as long as I'm here.

Well I better get comfy because who know's when she's going to let me in again.