Saving you

I've been sitting here for more then 4 hours, the sun was starting to rise and the birds were chirping once again but it was not a good day.

She won't let me in.

I've been knocking on the door nonstop until about 30 minutes ago when I saw a bit of the sun. Now I'm sitting on her doorstep wondering is she ever going to open that goddamned door.

Lydia.

She's gone. There's no bringing her back. All my life I've been depending on her, she was my everything.

The thought of her brought tears to my eyes, she was all that I had and God took that away from me.

God must love me.

Yeah, use sarcasm. As if that's gonna help.

Ignoring my conscience thinking, what about Aliesha, what do I do with her? I can't just leave.

Kill yourself, Lydia is waiting.

No, Aliesha.

She doesn't care about you, why do you care about her?

She cares about me. At least enough to stop me from killing myself.

No she-

My conscience was stopped by a soft creak from the door and I quickly stood and faced her, beautiful green orbs meeting my boring gray ones.

"You're still here?"

I nodded at her carefully, "Of course, I'm not going to just leave you."

She looked down, her face scrunching as if someone is yelling at her or hitting her.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head, muttering a quiet 'nothing' and opened the door further.

"Come in, I'm sorry about that massacre, and for making you wait outside for almost four hours."

I sat on the couch I was sitting on -apparently four hours ago. "Can you just explain?"

She sat down next to me, as furthest as she could sit on the same couch with me. "It's nothing, really."

She looked at me, her eyes suddenly clear from the horror she had in them four hours ago as she smiled at me. She seemed fine.

But I knew she wasn't.

Call it my gut but something's telling me she's not.

"Oh really?"

She looked down, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I took a step towards her and my hand reached her cheek ever so softy yet she flinched at my touch as if my hand was fire.

"Hey, you saved me,"

She looked up at me, as if curious as to what I'm about to say, she put her hands on my chest softly nodding for me to continue.

"And Now, I'll try to save you."