Making things better

"Paige, please come out."

My mom has been at my door for about 40 minutes trying to get me to talk to her.

"Listen, I was just upset. I loved your father very much. He was my world, along with you. It just hurts so much that he did that. I.. Don't know wha-"

I open the door and my mom falls down. She was sitting next to the door.

I sit on the floor next to her and wrap my arms around her. She does the same.

"I understand that you were upset but that does not mean you have to hurt m-"

"I'm sorry. I really am. It's... Just that your growing up, I have not been much of a mother to you. It took this long for me to recognize that. The thing that hurt was that you did not tell me what he did,"

"I'm gonna forgive you but I will not forget. You may not always be home, but I know that you have good intentions. You want to make life better."

"Get ready."

"Why?"

"We are going to have some bonding time. To make up for all these years."

I nodded. I'm not really in the mood to do anything but she is making an effort.

"Okay. Give me 10 minutes."

I then get up and wipe off my bottom and help my mom up. I then walk into my room.

I go over to my closet and grab a pair of denim washed jeans and a white crop top that has a gray moon on it. I change and put on some gray vans.

I walk over to my bathroom and put on some mascara and lip gloss.

I then put my hair in a ponytail. It is messy but the tips of my hair are curled.

I walk out of my room, after I grab my phone and walk into the living room.

"Mom, where are you?" I say as I look around.

"In the kitchen."

I then walk over there.

"Okay, let's go."

With that she grabbed her keys and we walked to the door. My mom locked it and we walked over to the car and got in.

👽👽👽

We went to the mall and shopped till we dropped, we went to go get some ice cream. We  had gone to get ice cream, which we are currently eating in the car.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Umm..."

"I'm in the mood for pizza."

"That sounds good."

"How about we order some Pizza Hut and eat it at home. The rest of the day can be spent watching movies."

I nodded. My mom pulled out her phone and called asked what I wanted.

"I want a Veggie pizza."

I continued to eat my ice cream as we drove around.

"Paige, I am really sorry."

"It's fine." I said not wanting to continue talking about the incident. I understand she was mad, but she did not need to hit me.

👽👽👽

"What movie do you wanna watch now?"

"What movie have we not watched?"

"I'm not sure. We have been watching movies for about 4 hours."

We have gone through our pizza boxes and 20 wings.

"The giver?"

"Sure."

"Okay."

She started the movie.

Somewhere along the movie I had decided I had enough. My head was throbbing. Starring at screens made my head hurt. So I decided to go to bed.

🌺🌺🌺

This is not the best chapter, but I updated. Some people (More like one person) wanted me to update so I did. It's not much, but oh well. Sorry, I will try and update more. Lots of things are still going on. It is a bit frustrating and I don't want this to add onto my problems.