My Secret

"Your a fucking whore! Do you know that?"

"How?"

"You were hanging out with a boy and your wet."

"I was with a boy but a girl was the-"

"So, the girl had to watch y-"

"No. We did not do anything."

"You know you did. Your probably not even a virgin. I feel bad for the girl."

"I am a vir-"

"You know your not!"

"Well, that was rape."

"Rape?"

"Dad, raped me when I was younger. Since you were always at work so you nev-"

"So, that's why he left."

"He said he left because he found someo-"

"He left BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"He was the one that rapped me. I never asked for that to happen."

"Your such a fucking whore!" With that I felt a sting against my cheek.

"Get out of my face!"

I ran upstairs to my room, I sat on my bed. I put my legs up to my chest and laid my head down on my legs.

Knock. Knock.

That was certainly not my mom. She does not want to see me.

I walk over to my door and clean up a bit. I did not cry. She is not worth my tears. No one is.

I open the door a bit and see Luke?

"What are you doing here?"

"Nice, to see you to."

"Shut up. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check up on you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Paige, what happened?"

"Nothing. Everything is fine."

Luke grabbed my face. His hands were soft. His hands on my skin made me shiver.

"Paige?"

"Mmh."

"What happened to your face?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your cheek is red."

"Oh, umm.. well, I fell and my face landed on the floor." That came out more like a question but he nodded.

"Your so clumsy."

I nodded. My words are not very trustable right now.

"Well, I'm fine."

"Okay? So what happened? How did your mom react?"

"What to?"

"Being in a holding cell, for the night."

"She acted cool. She was fine, just a bit scared. She thought something had happened."

"Oh. So she was fine with it?"

"Yeah?"

"Paige, stop lying."

"I'm not..."

"Yes, you are. I was outs-"

"Stalker much."

"Paige. She had no right to do that."

"Well, she did."

"But that was not fair to you at -"

"Bye Luke." I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him to my bedroom door. I then pushed him out.

He knew what had happened to me when I was 7. I had been bullied for that. That was one reason I was happy to move.

I would not have to deal with that bullshit anymore. But know one more person knows.

Flashback

"What is one thing no one knows about you?"

"I was rapped." I was drunk off my ass. We were at a party, that my best friend had dragged me to.

Holly. She was popular and I was the complete opposite but she said it would be good for me to get out of my comfort zone.

"Your joking, right?"

"I'm not." I said on the verge of crying.

"That's disgusting." With that she walked away, with my biggest secret.

She went of and told a few of her friends and then the told more people. So on. People found me disgusting for that. I was hated for something that I could not stop.

🌺🌺🌺

Sorry, I have not updated. I had gotten my phone taken away. Wattpad was also would not let me log in. So I could not do anything about it. I also am writing another book but I'm not sure if I will publish it. I will try to update sooner, along with a longer chapter.