School

We moved into our house about 5 days ago, we had set up a few stuff. My mom went to meet people for her new job, introductions so I got to stay home.

*3 hours later*
"Paige go get dressed nicely!" Great way to tell someone."Okay." My mom got home, where could we possibly be going we barley find away around our house. I ran upstairs and grabbed some shorts. It is really hot here. I just grabbed a red shirt. I looked at my outfit, I bought it would look good with converse, so I grabbed white ones and slipped them on.(Ignore the other things, just look at the outfit)

*10 minutes later*
I had just finished doing my hair. It looked fine, I don't know if this is appropriate to wear to where ever we are going. My mom did not tell me what I had to wear. Oh well. She said nice, I think this is good enough. I ran back downstairs and saw my mom on her phone. I coughed a bit. She looked up."Let's go." I was a bit excited but nervous.

*36 minutes later*
We arrived at a High School, Beverly Hills High School. It is August 12, what are we doing here."Come on.""Ok...a..y.." We walked over to the entrance and entered into the front office. I am kinda scared. Kids in LA, Cali are really stuck up and snobby. Just because their parents are rich."Hello, how may I help you?""Registration please.""Sure, here you go." She said as she handed over papers. My mom went and sat in a chair and I sat down beside her, felling awkward.

*25 minutes later*
We, well my mom finished filling out the paper and it had been turned in. I am starting school on August 22. We were taking a tour around the school now. I was not really paying attention. We went back to the front office again and the lady was talking to my mom."Paige I don't know if there was a dress code at your school but their is one here. That is something you are not suppose to wear.""Yeah, I know.""Okay well when you come back to your first day of school, we will get someone to show you around.""Okay thanks, I will need some help." With that we left after saying bye and thanking them. We went back into the car and my mom was asking questions on how excited I was. I would just mumble random words. Turns out I have to go to school in a few days to get my schedule and walk around campus more. I just keep wondering what the school is going to be like.