Hanging Out

"What is thiss....?"I looked around. I had arms hugging me. I look over to the left and see Luke?"Explain now... ""So I watched a scary movie and I got scared, so I told him to stay?""Then how did he end up at our house?""I left my flannel in his car...""Why were you in his car?""He drove me home,""So there was no funny business?""Nope" My mother smiled and walked out. I am still tired. I grabbed my phone that was on the bed next to me. It displayed 7:17. It is still to early. I set my phone down and snuggled into Luke. He felt so warm, but his heart was cold.
Luke's Pov
I woke up and I could feel a body next to me. Another one night stand? I opened my eyes and saw Paige? Memories from yesterday flowed back into my head. It is Wednesday. We have school today, but I guess we are not going since we have missed a lot. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I could only hear little snores. I smiled. I felt someone stir a little in my hands. I opened my eyes and saw Paige rubbing her eyes. She was so adorable. What did I just think?
Paige's Pov
I wake up once again and I think of what day it is, Wednesday. Oh shit, we have school today. I try to get out of bed but something was pulling at my waist. Luke's arms."Can you please let go.""Why?""I have to get ready for school.""No we are not going.""Why?""We have already missed most of the day." I nodded. I am hungry, with that my stomach grumbled"You are hungry I guess?"Yeah. I blushed a bit. That was a once." Wanna go out for breakfast?""Sure, but let me change.""Okay."I walked over to my closet and pulled out some shorts. Since shorts go with anything I grabbed a California shirt. I grabbed my white converse. "Can you go outside?""No, it is to far.""Lazy ass, then turn around." I began to change and glanced at him every once in a while. I finished changing and walked into the bathroom. My hair was wavy so I added a white bow. My shirt was a crop top but I hate it. I loved the shirt and all but I hate my body. The door opened up a bit and in walked Luke. My arms were wrapped around my stomach. Luke took them off. He gently carried me and set me down on the cabinet. With that he lifted up my shirt and kissed my tummy. I giggled a bit."You are perfect just the way you are." I blushed a bit. I wrapped my arms around his neck, yet I was still a little to short. He hugged me back, he was so warm.
Luke's Pov
I was hugging Paige. She was melting my heart. Why is she making me feel like this? "Ready to go?""Yeah." She said while letting go of me, I felt cold. I already miss her body."Where to go?""IHOP!!!""Okay." I went over to the side of the bed and grabbed my shirt. My keys were in my pants. I had changed into my original cloths while she was in the bathroom. We walked out of her room, going to my car. "Do you mind if I go to my house and change?""not at all." I nodded. We got into my car. I turned on the car, and buckled in. Paige coping my actions. We drove to my house. Paige had her head out the window. She looked like a little puppy.
*30 minutes later*
We had arrived at my house and I had parked my car. I got out and I waited for Paige to get out."You coming in?""Su..re.." She opened the door and got out, then closed it. She walked over to my side, we walked up to the door, which was unlocked. I guess my parents were awake and waiting for me to get home. As soon as we walked in, my mom ran over to us."Your home, thank God, I thought you were leaving and never coming back.""Why would you think that?"You left later than usual and you did not tell us where you were going.""Well am here, I was also at the Edward's house."I nudged Paige to play along."Yeah he was.""Then why is there a girl here.""Because....""Is she your girlfriend?""No.."Paige stiffened a bit. She must not like this conversation. My mom knows I hang out with my friends a lot. She is okay with them, but most of the time she dislikes them because of how wild they are. Since they make me happy, she is fine with it. I have never really brought a girl over to my house, if I did it was for any school reason."Sorry, but would you like a drink?""Sure..." I left to go upstairs and change.
Paige's Pov
I walked over to the kitchen behind Luke's mom. She seems like a wonderful lady. She looks like she is in her 40's. She went over to her fridge. Opening it she asked what I wanted. I just said water. This is somewhat awkward. Walking over to the living room I followed."Did Luke really go to the Edward's house?""Don't tell Luke I told you this..."She nodded."He went over to m..y.. house.""So your dating?""No, he was returning a flannel. He came over and we watched a scary movie. I got scared and asked him if he could stay, he said yes.""Oh.""I am so sorry, I did not know that you were worried about him. I would have not made him stay. Sorry.""It is fine, I was just a bit worried. He usually leaves and might not came back after a week, but he came back." I nodded and Luke came down the stairs. He was standing there just glancing at me and his mother."So I guess you guys got along?" We both nodded."Mom, I am going out but we will be back soon.""Okay, don't do anything you will regret." Luke nodded. Walking over to he, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked out to his car. We both got in. I noticed what he was wearing. He had skinny jeans on, a gray shirt with a red flannel over it and some gray vans. Why is he always covering his arms?"Can I ask a question?""You already did." He said smirking."You know what I mean."He nodded."Why do you cover your arms?" I knew why, but I wanted him to explain."I really don't know.""Tell me please, are you hiding something?""No I am not."I will tell your mother that we are dating and you slept with me.""You would not.""Yeah, I would." I knew that his mom would not believe this because I already told her. We had arrived at IHOP!!! So he parked and took of his flannel. Revealing his tattoos. On his right arm, he had a picture of a girl. The left arm had a star but it looked like it was drawing messily. After that he took of his gray shirt and that revealed a tattoo of a rose. It looked amazing. Turning sideways you could see that the rose wrapped around his side and went up his back. I wanted to rub my finger over his tattoos. I hade to bit my lip.
Luke's Pov
I saw Paige bit her lip. I wanted to have her lip in between my teeth. This girl.... After putting my shirts back on, we got out of the car and walked into eat.
*12 minutes later*
I had finished eating and I was drinking coffee watching Paige eat. That sounds like I stalk her. When they brought her plate to her, her eyes lit up. Like when a little kid, waking up and it is Christmas day. She smiled so much while she was eating. We did not talk a lot, but her making all these cute faces made up for it. I wanted to reach across the table and kiss her nose. I can't though. Paige had finished eating and I had offered to pay, we argued over that, but I won.
*Driving somewhere*
We are going to the Edward's house. After driving for about 27 minutes we had arrived. Paige looked a little tense. She is always like this when she meets new people. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She walked beside me to the door, were I just walked in. I really don't knock on the doors, this is like me other home. I have like 4 then. We are usually home at our own house, most of the time we are at one of the guys house, parting or getting laid. Most people think of us as the bad boys or players. We only go through girls, to find the right one. Daniel had a beer in his hand and Dillion was smoking. Paige let out a little cough, which got their attention. Jonathan hopped over Dillion who was laying on the couch. Running over to Paige taking her out of my arms. I felt cold, I already miss her warmth. Jonathan was hugging her, smiling she returned the hug. I wish I could hug her like that. I went over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed a cigarette from the pack that was on the couch. Grabbing a lighter I lit it. Paige was kissing Jonathan?She began blushing. It was only a cheek kiss but that still hurt me. I felt like my heart had gotten ripped out."How about a game of truth or dare?"Ryan asked."Sure."We chorused. We all moved onto the floor, since there was a liquid spilled everywhere, Josh got Paige a towel to sit on. We were fine, sitting on the liquid. I think it was beer.
*Game Time*
Paige's Pov
I was the first to ask."Dillion, truth or dare?""Truth.""Pussy, is it true that you are gay?""Yeah I am."He responded sarcastically."Josh, truth or dare.""Dare.""You have to let Paige sit on your lap and give you a little dance."Dillion said. He must have thought of this for awhile. Blushing like crazy I walked over to Josh and sat on his lap. Moving a bit on him. All the eyes were on us so it was a bit awkward. I moved my hips a bit."Next person." Luke said. I got of of Josh and you could see he had a boner. Ha, I had know idea I could do that to a boy."Jonathan, truth or dare.""Truth.""What do you think of Paige.""She is just perfect..""Aww thanks Jonathan.""No prob.""Truth or dare, Luke.""Dare.""Let's see, take off your clothing but stay in your boxers." Luke began to strip.
"Ryan, truth or dare..""Dare.""Get in your boxers and jump into the pool." Ryan took off his cloths and ran outside. We sat on the floor waiting for him to come back. A few seconds later, he walked in shaking.""Truth... or .. dare, Paige.""Dare.""I dare you to get into your undergarments. I am not really sure if I want to do this. Luke walked over to me and sat down."You don't have to do it, we can just skip you, this round."I shivered at his voice."But, no, I won't do it but give me a different dare.""Guys, can we give her a different dare?""Sure, umm.... seven minutes in heaven then.""Are you okay with that?""Yeah, but with who?""Jona.. no Luke."I gulped a bit but got up. Luke got up to, grabbing my arm and dragging me into a room. Ryan came after us putting us in the room, and starting a timer. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I had noticed that Luke was in his boxers. Luke walked over and sat down next to me."Do you want to do this?""Yeah I never turn down a dare.""Well you kinda did.""No, kinda but I still went along with another dare... "I got cut off with a pair of lips. I kissed back. Sparks were going off everywhere. I just had my first kiss. I raised my hands and went for his hair. pulling on it he moaned. Luke tugged at my shirt, I let him take it off. When I was with Luke all my problems went away. We separated to get some air, then we went back to kissing. Knowing we had a few minutes, Luke just kept kissing me. After a few seconds, Luke went down to my neck. He kept kissing me and leaving some hickeys. When he marked his kisses on my neck, he blew some air on them. Finding my sweet spot, he kept sucking. A knock interrupted us. Pulling my shirt back on and moving my hair, next to my neck so you could not see the hickeys, Luke opened the door.I walked over to him."Did you guys have fun?"Ryan smirked."Maybe." I answered. Luke threw his arm around my neck while we walked back into the living room."So how did it go?"Daniel asked."Okay."Luke answered."So you did not get any action?"I blushed at that."Maybe." We both answered."Daniel, truth or dare.""Dare.""Give Luke a hickey.""What?"You heard me.""No, I am a guy.""Exactly, that is the point.""Why don't you give him a hickey.""Okay, if you want me to."I walked over to Luke and sat on his lap. I started sucking at his neck, which caused my hair to move."Luke, you made a move."Josh screamed.""What?""You left Paige hickeys on her neck."Oh." He began to blush. I had finished sucking in his neck. I blew a little on his neck, which caused him to shiver.
*After the game*
We had done some of the most weirdest things. Luke ended up with hickeys, all over his neck, drunk,wet and colored in marker. I ended up in my shorts, with my undergarments, hickeys all over me, and wet. The boys, ended up, wet to, naked and cold. They dared each other to get naked. Luke decided it was time to go. I was okay with us being here, but I guess he did not like that the boys were naked, especially in front of me. Luke walked out of the house after saying bye, I said bye a few seconds later. Luke was somewhat drunk."Are you sure you can drive?""Yeah." I was a bit frightened but I trusted Luke, but just to be safe I buckled in. The boys all decided to skip school today. Hoe do their parents not mind? Well my mom did not really either. We drove back to Luke's place. It was about 4:30. We walked into his house. Luke's mom was talking to a little boy. He looked about 5. Luke walked over to him, dragging me along. The little boy had brown hair, was tan and a good size for his age."This is Peyton, my little bother."Hi, nice to meet you, I am Paige.""Hi.""He is adorable.""Do you wanna play?""Sure.""Paige would you mind if you and Luke watch him while I make dinner?""Not at all. I am an only child, so I wonder how it would feel with a little boy around.""Okay, thank you."Peyton grabbed my pinkie and ran with me. Luke walked after us. We ended up in his playroom. He walked over to a chest and pulled out some cars. Handing me one he sat down. Luke grabbed one. We raced the cars. Mine kept crashing. Payton decided to play hide and seek. Right now he and him are hiding. I am in his treehouse. Luke is just wondering around. It has been 6 minutes, this boy is really bad. I heard some footsteps. Luke is coming, it turned out only to be Peyton."Where did you come from?" I whispered."From the garden.""Oh, did you see Luke?""No, do you like him?""You promise not to tell him?""Yeah.""Yes I do, but I like you more." I began to tickle him. His laugh was so cute. I guess Luke heard us because he soon walked in."Found ya'll.""About time." I stopped tickling Peyton."Guess what Luke!""What?" He had a smirk on his face."Paige, does like you.""I thought I told you not to tell him." I began to blush, I hid my cheeks."You hurt my feelings Pey, you lied to me.""I'm sorry.""It is fine Peyton."I began to tickle him. After a while I stopped to see Luke looking at me."What? Is there something on my face?""No, I just noticed how good of a parent you would be.""Thanks." I blushed a bit. Luke walked over to me and removed my hands that were covering my cheeks. After removing my hands, he kissed my cheeks."Eww!!!""Peyton, really, watch in a few years you are gonna have your first kiss."Peyton shaked his head. He left the tree house, I watched him to make sure he got of safely."See you would be a great parent.""Maybe, but I am not going to have kids.""Why?""I am 16 and if I were to get a guy, they would leave me and my kid.""I would not""But I am not pregnant and I am not dating you.""Well we could change that. Paige would you make me the happiest teen on this world and go out with me?""Yes!!!"I screamed. Luke grabbed my head and slammed his lips on mine. I kissed back."Ewww!!!""Again, Peyton.""Mommy wants to know if Paige wanted to stay for dinner.""Paige would you?""If I am not a bother.""My girlfriend could not ever be a bother. I blushed a bit."Sure, I will stay then.""Yay!!!" I jumped off of the treehouse and soon Luke followed. I ran around they yard and soon Luke chased after me. He caught up to me, he jumped on me causing us to tumble down the hill.