Feelings

Hi guys! So here is the chapter! This chapter is dedicated to HarryPottersSister14 because she gave me the idea I'm leading up to! At top is a picture of what Bella kinda looks like! Except picture Bella more skinny and paler!Here we go!
Bella's POV:
I watch as everyone's eyes go wide. Four out of the Five vampires smile at me but one of the blond ones doesn't. I smile trying to hide my fear, but honestly I was petrified! Jasper felt my fear and opened his arms and I ran into them. He lifted me up and I sat in his arms feeling calmer.
"Hi Edward!" A blond girl said
He gives the girl and nod and in a flash she is in his arms hugging him.
"Hello Tanya!" He says politely
I feel tears well up in my eyes and I drop from Jasper's arms and run. I run into my room and close the door. I finally erupt into tears. Tanya has no right to be hugging him, we'll it was more trying to kiss him! I didn't know what to feel and I was just confused! There was a new feeling there, love! It wasn't just brotherly sisterly love, it was actual love! I'm only 7 for gods sake and I love Edward! I hear a knock at the door and I ignore it.
"Bella please open the door!" I hear a male voice say
I get up from my bed and there stands Em. I hug him for dear life and he engulfs me in a hug. The tears well up in my eyes again and quiet sobs escape from my mouth.
"Bella what's wrong?" He says with a pout on his face
"Nothing!" I say
He shakes his head and throws me onto his back. He runs into Edwards room and jumps out the gigantic open window. Em runs pretty far hen he stops and places me on the ground. "Bella what is wrong?" I shake my head again and he looks at me with teary eyes. "Em...Tanya made me mad then I started crying." He shakes his head and then laughs. "Bella, Tanya can't get the hint that Edward hates her!" I laugh at what Em just said because Edward is so much better than Tanya so why does she even try!

After awhile of Em and I in the woods we make our way back home. As we walk through the door my heart breaks. Tanya is sitting on Edwards lap, but Edward looks disgusted. I think of what Em just told me and sit down next too one of the Denali's. "Hello Bella, my name is Carmen and this is my husband Eleazar!" Carmen exclaims. I smile and turn to look at the other two girls. "Hi Bella I'm Kate and this is Irina!" I nod and smile
"Okay everyone let's go hunting!" Em exclaims
"Someone needs to stay home with Bella!" Rose says
Edward looks at me and smiles. "I will stay!" Says Edward
"No you need to come!" Exclaims Alice
Tanya raises her hand and everyone agrees she will watch me. It's settled I'm in for a horrible night!

Thank you all so much for reading! I have been teaching a summer school class and I was busy with it but now I'm back! I have to go but I will try to write tomorrow!
Bye my Lovelies
Vote
Comment
Be Awesome!