5. Don't Go

I fell to my knees angry tears racing down my face I glared at the empty ceiling hoping all this was a dream I still had family together, I was never engaged to jerk, and my mum was still here. There many things I wanted at this moment I felt alone and sacred. Those feelings together were never a good combination but what could I do to change it? I laid there lifeless, ever so often glancing at Angels body. My phone rang again and again I ignored it not answering it.
The tears became harder control after each tear that went slowly slipping down my face. Finally there was an announcement all visitors are suppose to go home. I was not a visitor if I were thank the lord but I was only here to claim the body. I pushed my self onto my knees and slowly got into a standing position. I walked out of the room wiping my tears away and slowly strolled down to the doctors office.

I entered and the woman said,

"You must be Miss James?"

I nodded yes my mind could not think of words to say, I was speechless my body trembling as I tried to keep it relaxed.

"Well, I'm terribly sorry for your lost now I only need you to sign these papers and you are free to leave." she stated.

She shoved papers in my direction I quickly skimmed over the papers and signed my name. She gave me a faint smile and dismissed me. I wished I could wake up from this nightmare but this was no nightmare it was worse than a nightmare it was reality. Exiting the building starring at the ground while I made me way back to the Hunters Mansion.

I paced my self finally arriving after several hours, my body aching, my heart bleeding, and most of all my mind had gone blank. It was like I was trapped in a corner with no way out. I glanced at the large doors in front of me just memorizing every detailed craved into the wood. I lifted my hands pushing the door open. I walked inside immediately being bombard but servants. They began to question,

"Do you need anything, Miss. James?"

"Are you okay?"

"Do you need to go anywhere?"

"Would you like anything to eat?"

I shook my head no to all these things but the last thing I did want was to go to sleep and never wake up. I slided down to Ethans room slowly regretting every step that I took all the way to his room. I stood in front of his door for a while my sense were numb, I was debating whether to barging in or knock. I could not hold my self up to knocking, so I walked in.

As the door swung open it revealed a horrible image, Ethan was on top of that blonde girl and she was moaning. My heart just ached even more not only was Mum and Angel gone my soon to be husband was already cheating on me. I had many scars but these scars where invisible because they lived in my heart. Ethan glanced up a the door his face in complete shock. My face blank yet carried so many emotions. I stepped over to my bags grabbing all my things in my hand and turned to leave.

"Bell!" shouted a voice.

I didn't stop my brain was working properly today, it had shut down after he die in a car accident. I felt my self being jerked back into a hard chest, my watery eyes meeting sparkling green ones. We starred into one another eyes for a couple of minutes then he broke the silence.

"Where were you I have been trying to reach you for hours do you have any idea what time it is?"

I stood there in front of him not moving as he shook me to move, I blinked at him just glaring. My eyes told it all the pain I was feeling the hurt he had caused me everything was deep within them.

"Dimmit, answer me!" he shouted.

I lightly flinched at his words still not answering I had lost my voice I couldn't speak I don't know why I just couldn't.