Robbie Valentino One Shot

I kicked a small pebble on the ground, watching it skid across the dirt before coming to a halt. I kicked it again, but this time it flew off in another direction, making me lose sight of it.

I let out a sigh and shoved my pale hands into my hoodie pocket. This town... I've watched people have so much fun here. But I'm always so bored. Maybe it's because I don't know anybody yet... or maybe people are just creeped out and think I'm some kind of recluse.

Even now, as I walk around outside, it's 10:30 P.M.

Yeah.... yeah, they probably think I'm a hermit. I don't blame them.

I continued to wander around Gravity Falls in the dark, waiting for something exciting to happen as I entered a cemetery.

Once I made it maybe halfway through, I stopped and decided to lay down, gazing up at the clear sky and making pictures out of the stars.

"Hey, who are you?"

My attention was drawn to a guy about my age laying next to me. He was a fair distance away, so it wasn't awkward. But I'm not very good with people so...

"Oh... hi... is this your spot? I can move..."

He chuckled and placed his arms behind his head. "No, just figured I'd get to know the famous recluse of Gravity Falls."

I groaned. Uh-huh... called it. Maybe I should start going out more during the day...

"So what's your name anyway? I don't think anyone even knows who you are."

"I'm Jamie. Just moved here a few weeks ago."

The guy nodded slightly, and I noticed his ear piercings and plugs. His were probably the same gauge as mine; 00.

He also had heavy eyeliner on and a few acne scars below his mouth.

"Jamie huh? I'm Robbie. Is this where you come every night?"

"Yeah..." I blushed slightly. "I'm not very good with people so I usually only come out at night." [A/N: MOTIONLESS IN WHITE REFERENCE]

Robbie nodded and scoffed a bit.

"The people here aren't too great anyway. There are maybe five cool people, the rest are lame."

He looked at me and smiled, and I noticed a light pink dusting his cheeks.

A Week Later....

Robbie and I have been meeting at that same spot in the cemetery every night, talking about the town and different adventures we've had. Robbie told me about these twins, a boy and a girl, that always have weird stuff going on. He also told me about his ex girlfriend Wendy, who hangs out with the twins a lot.

"So Jamie..." he started. "What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

My eyes widened and I sucked in a breath. Is he...?

"Uh... n-no... he and I decided it'd be best to split when I moved. Why do you ask...?"

He sat up quickly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Huh? No reason..."

I raised my eyebrows but shrugged it off, turning my gaze back to the starry sky above. It was silent for a while until Robbie spoke up again.

"So... do you think we could consider this a date then...?"

My cheeks heated up like they always do around Robbie.

Should we consider this a date? We meet here every night, and I do enjoy spending time with him.

"Sounds good."

Robbie smirked, slowly lacing his fingers with mine as we lay next to each other staring up at the night sky.

It wasn't until then that I realized that each night Robbie and I spent with each other here in the cemetery, we had slowly been moving closer together.