Robbie x Reader

So this one involves an ex-boyfriend.

I'm going to use the name of my own ex, but you can imagine whoever you wish.

Also, the picture there was NOT made by me, however I DID edit it in the following ways:

>Greyscaled

>Replaced colour to Robbie

>Enlarged text box

>Added new text

The creator of the original photo was not me.

ONWARD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where ya going?" Wendy fell into step beside you, hands in her pockets.

You shrugged, not really in the mood to talk to anyone, even Wendy. Your lack of speech made the red head frown, though. Normally you would always talk to her. The two of you were close.

"Hey, everything alright (name)?"

Your steps slowed until you had stopped walking completely. There was a reason you didn't want to tell Wendy what happened; you knew she would get ticked off and go after him. But she would keep asking until you told her, so...

"Nash..."

Wendy's face turned serious in less than a second.

No going back now.

"(name)..." she spoke slowly. "What did he do?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but no words came out. They were trapped behind your tongue because you knew that if you said it out loud, reality would hit you, and you couldn't face that. Not yet.

"Well?"

But you would have to come to terms with it at some point, right? And Wendy is your friend. You could tell her.

"...I... I saw him with (name of girl you despise)."

Your friends eyes widened before narrowing dangerously.

"He.. he cheated on you?"

All you could do was nod your head weakly, not trusting yourself enough to speak in fear of breaking down. Wendy placed a hand on your shoulder and gave you a stern look. You knew what she was thinking, but your brain just refused to grasp the information. Not yet.

"You don't deserve that, (name)." She told you. "You don't deserve to be thrown away like that, and you know it."

~~~

It's been three weeks since... you know...

You had been spending most of your time in your house with your favorite music blaring. Wendy spent a lot of time with you, but today, she said she had a surprise for you.

"Now let's get you cleaned up..." she combed through your (h/c) hair and smiled. "I'm taking you to meet a friend of mine, alright?"

You shrugged your shoulders, not caring much.

By now you had accepted the fact that the a**hole had screwed you over. Maybe going outside and talking to other humans would be good for you.

Besides, Wendy knows you pretty well. She wouldn't do anything that may traumatize or otherwise infuriate you in some way.

"Where are we going?"

Instead of answering you, she pointed at a guy sitting on a bench. Of course, knowing Wendy for years, you recognized the hooded figure as her ex-boyfriend Robbie Valentino.

"Robbie?" You raised an eyebrow. "What does he have to d-"

Wendy was already gone. She was gone.

Great.

Feeling you had nothing to lose, you approached Robbie and stood in front of him. He was wearing his usual black jacket with a bleeding heart, along with his black fingerless gloves.

"Yo," You stared him down. "What's going on?"

"Wendy told me what Nash did to you..." he wasn't making eye contact with you, and his voice seemed... different. The tone was a mixture of anger and regret, it seemed. "I... I just wanted to tell you that... you know... you don't deserve that. It's pretty sh*tty that he did that in the first place. And... I'm sorry that you went through it almost alone."

Your eyes were freaking huge by now. ROBBIE HAS FEELINGS? WHAT?

Nonetheless, you shrugged and sat beside him.

"Oh well... it's in the past now, ya know? Nothing I can do but keep moving forward."

Finally, the teen raised his head and smiled at you. His grey eyes were a bit sad, which surprised you. Again; who knew Robbie even had feelings?

"So..." he cleared his throat. "You want to go get something to eat? My treat..."

"Actually...." you smiled a bit to yourself. "I heard that a weird carcass washed up by the lake, wanna go poke it with a stick?"

~~~~~~~

I'm bad at writing love stories XD

Anyway, the reason this revolves around a cheating little b*tch is because GUESS WHAT FREAKING HAPPENED?

...i'm not bitter about it though.

AND THANKS TO SilentScream13 FOR HELPING ME OUT AND BEING GREAT C: