Robbie x Reader One Shot

Small little note :3
Sorry for crappy updates  .-.
I've been working nights recently which is always more stressful for me xP BUT here is +1 update for you my lovelies x3

STOREH-

Wendy watched from her spot in the crowd as her best friend (name) and her ex-boyfriend Robbie cheered for their favorite band/artist/DJ. A small smile came to her face when she saw (name's) face light up while she excitedly clung to Robbie's arm. Wendy noticed the light pink beginning to appear on Robbies face, making her smile turn into a sly smirk.

She pushed her way over to the two, gesturing for Robbie to lean down so she could speak with him.

You saw Wendy whispering something into Robbie's ear and immediately, jealousy began to flare in the back of your mind.

They're not getting back together are they? Not that you had anything against Wendy, the two of you were close friends. You just thought that maybe you finally had a chance...

You glanced back over at them, noticing that they seemed to be deep into a conversation. You also noticed the blush on Robbie's cheeks. That's all it took for your stomach to drop and your spirit to fall. What were you thinking? They probably did still like each other.

Once the show was over you all piled into Nate's van, heading back to Gravity Falls. It was late, maybe 11:45 or so. The show didn't start until 6:00, and there were seven groups that played.

"Who's hungry?" Wendy turned around from her spot in the lassenger seat and grinned at the four of you. Lee flew out of the van before it even stopped moving and ran to the fast food place, followed by Thompson who was chearing about milkshakes and cheesecake.

"I can eat." Tambry shrugged, eyes glued to her phone. She got out of the van and mindlessly followed her friends in the direction of food.

"How about you two stay back and watch the car, alright? We'll bring ya back some burgers." Wendy winked in yours and Robbie's direction.

Again, your stomach dropped. You just nodded, leaning your head on your fist and staring out the window as cars passed by.

It wasn't until a few moments later that Robbie spoke up.

"Sooo..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Enjoy the show?"

You nodded.

"That's good... they're your favorite aren't they?"

Again, you just nodded.

The teen beside you drew his brows together, confused by your silence. He reached a hand out and layed it on your shoulder gently.

"Hey... you alright?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Well, because I care about you..." he shrugged, not looking in your direction. You couldn't see it, but his pale face was turning a deep shade of red. He recalled the discussion he had with Wendy at the show.

"Listen, (name)," he cleared his throat. "I uh... we-... I mean like you and me... should... I don't know... hang out some time..."

You raised your eyebrows.

"What? We hang out all the time."

He shook his head, still not looking at you, which was getting on your nerves a bit.

"No, I mean just us." He clarified. "Without the rest of the group."

Hearing that, you turned in your seat to face him completely.

"Did you just... ask me out? I thought you got back with Wendy?"

"No!" Now he looked at you. His dark eyes were wide and the liner really made them stand out. "Wendy and I are done. She just knew I kinda liked you so..."

You nodded slowly as your own face heated up.

"Well then sure... sounds like fun."

You and Robbie shared a smile just as the rest of the group flung the doors of the van open.

"WE HAVE FOOD AND YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE. IT'S A GOOD DAY."