Human!Bill x Reader

I DID NOT EXPECT THESE TO GET MORE THAN LIKE 6 READS TBH  ._. it's at approximately 177 now

But thank you all anyway x3

I hope you guys enjoy them.

(*・ω・)  ~~~  ('・ω・´)  ~~~ (´⊙ω⊙')  

"I know everything about you, (name)~" The teen boy in front of you smirked. "Your fears, your talents...." he paused before glancing at you with a devious look in his golden eyes. "Your desires."

You just squirmed under his intense gaze, trying to think of a way out.

Bill had you trapped in a dream. Of course you realized it was a dream, since that was the only time you could see him. However, you had not figured out how to get out of it yet. Pinching yourself, harshly biting your tongue, nothing worked.

"You can't get out, (name)." The dream demon 'tsked'. "The only way you could do that is if someone out there woke you up. But since we both know that won't happen..."

He snapped his fingers, making the scene around you change. Instead of everything being a blank landscape, it turned into a room. There was one light, coming from a lamp on the far corner. There was no furniture, aside from the chair you were now sitting in. Clasps held your ankles and wrists to the cold metal of the seat, preventing you from moving.

Bill towered over you, that devious smirk still plastered on his face.

"And so now..." he whispered, grabbing your chin with two gloved fingers and forcing you to look at him. "...You are mine, until you wake up."

--------------------

Okay so I started writing this and I was like "alright Jamie do not make it dirty" and oops

DO WITH THAT WHAT YOU WILL, THOUGH  .___.