Robbie x Reader

"Hey (name)." Dipper greeted you when you walked into the Mystery Shack. Mabel popped up from behind the counter, stickers all over her face, and began yelling something about missing you while you were away on vacation.

For the weekend.

"I missed you too, Mabel." You chuckled. "So what did I miss?"

"Not much. Did you know there's a giant head living in the lake?"

"Wouldn't doubt it."

The door to the shack opened and a familiar angsty teen walked in. Dipper's eye twitched.

"What do you want, Robbie?" He seethed.

Said teen just rolled his eyes and waved Dipper off. He didn't seem to notice you yet.

"I just came to see if (name) was back yet."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, you spoke up.

"Hey Robbie..."

He turned around immediately to face you, his pale cheeks turning a light pink. He started stuttering out something along the lines of 'glad you're back' while awkwardly rubbing his neck.

You chuckled, giving him a quick hug.

"Thanks, Robbie."

Dipper's eyes went wide and he almost dropped his journal.
Almost.

"Robbie likes (name)!" He yelled out, pointing at the two of you as you walked out of the shack.

Mabel, grunkle Stan and Wendy all facepalmed.

Soos shook his head in disappointment.

"Dude... even I knew that..."