Wherever You Are

Sungyeol POV 

I looked over at Chasity watching her chest rise and fall as she slept soundly by my side looking over at her i gave a bitter sweet smile before i quietly left the bedroom, i walked downstairs far enough so she wouldnt hear me and called the rest of the Midnight Owls "it's 2 in the morning why are you calling me right now??" i held the phone away from my ear so i wouldnt hear the guys complaining. When the voices calmed down i placed the phone up to my ear "Guys i have news.. bad news..." i said trying to hide my now shaking voice "what is it Sungyeol? your never like this"Woohyun replied.

"I have to go to America... The Crimson Dragons are looking for me and the rest of my family, My Father is sending me off " i said "what about your family where are they going?? and what about Chasity??" Sungkyu asked "My family is staying with some other family members way off... and Chasity what am i going to do with her??!" I couldn't hold it in any longer i let my tears flow down my face, thinking about leaving her breaks me into pieces.. my heart aches at the thought of leaving her. "Sungyeol.. we can take care of her" Dongwoo said soothingly "look everything will be alright hyung" sungjong added in "thats right man no worries we're here"Hoya said confidently.

I took a few deep breathes before answering "Look... she can't find out about this at all! we've been through so much together and the fact that her parents disowned her and she has nobody but me to rely on.." my eyes welled up with tears at the thought "man calm down it'll be ok just go to America for a few weeks and it'll all be over with in no time" Woohyun said "we'll talk later thanks guys im really trusting you all to protect her i have to go" and with that i burst into tears.

Getting up off the floor after 7 minutes of non-stop crying i went into the bathroom.. my apperance red puffy eyes, splotchy skin, and a dry throat looking half dead i wet my face and hoped for the best as i laid down beside what my heart yearns for the most.

There's something about her that makes me feel warm inside.. her cherry lips, her high bridged nose, her innocent eyes, her cute laugh, her baby face, and her smile i'm in love with everything that has to do with her. She's not sleeping beauty, she's not a princess,  but shes not your average girl either... but what she is though a Angel that has the abiltiy to make someone smile, to make someone that has never had hope have hope again, picking someone up when their down, making a cold-hearted boy's heart melt that is what my angel is... She's a safe haven,and Im going to keep her here as long as i can.

Chasity POV

(Authors Note babo means fool or stupid)

I woke up to an empty bed "Sungyeol where are you?!" i questioned loudly "Stay there dont you dare move got it!!" He replied "Yes Oppa i understand.. but what are you doing anyway??" i questioned "you know Honey that curiosity killed the kitty" He shouted through the house "Oppa.. You just called me honey!!!" i replied shocked "i know Babo!!" he said laughing "why do you act so surprised??" and with that he entered the room with a tray and sat down beside me "i fixed you breakfast" he stated confidently "thank you!!" i replied i saw all my favorites blueberry muffins,bacon,eggs, orange juice, and blueberry waffles "we're going to share ok?!" he said smiling at me.

"Try this" Sungyeol said giving me a bite out of his waffle "mmmm!! yummy!" i exclaimed as the fluffy waffle entered my mouth "i know" he said with a smirk. We finished breakfast and made our way downstairs to the living room "your ankles swelling is gone so it's better now it's going to sore but put pressure on it  try your best when you walk ok?!" he said as he laid my head in his lap.

"ok doctor Sungyeol" i replied smiling, he flashed me his smile and ran his fingers through my hair. Looking into each others eyes he seemed to be wanting to say something "are you ok Oppa?" i asked "yeah just realized something"he replied "and whats that?" i questioned "nothing" he said smiling

We were watching movies as the doorbell rang "Sungyeol i'll get it!" i said jumping off the sofa "No!! wait ! check the peephole before you answer make sure we know them ok" he said, slightly confused i agreed and checked the peephole and opened the door "Chasity!!" Woohyun exclaimed before pulling me into a tight hug not letting go.

"woohyun?! what do you think you're doing?!!" i heard Sungyeol say behind me "what i can't hug her?! we're practically family" he stated "or is it because your jealous??" sungkyu added giving sungyeol a smirk while putting his arm around me "just get off her! and tell me what you 2 are doing here!"sungyeol said pulling me to him "we wanted to watch a movie" Woohyun and Sungkyu said at the same time.

Sitting on the couch me inbetween sungyeol and woohyun and sungkyu on the other side of woohyun we started the movie "what movie is this?" i asked "a horror movie" they all replied, i watched the movie as it progressed to get even more horrifying than it already was i looked over at Sungyeol he looked fine, then i turned over to Woohyun taking him in he didnt look so well his skin whitened and  he was hugging his knees on the other hand Sungkyu looked like he was about to fall asleep.

I turned back to the movie only to be scared to death by a little girl popping up on the screen resulting to all 4 of us screaming me and sungyeol grabbed each other while Woohyun grabbed Sungkyu whimpering we all closed our eyes, after a few seconds passed we peeked at the t.v and let out a sigh of relief the movie was finally over.

"Get off me Woohyun!" Sungkyu demanded trying to shake Woohyun off his torso, i reliazed that i was still holding on to Sungyeol and loosened my grip to help Sungkyu get Woohyun off of him,stroking Woohyuns hair i comforted him "it's ok Woohyun it's all over now" i said soothingly "thank you" woohyun replied hugging me burying his face into my shoulder.

"Hyung i wont be able to sleep tonight" Woohyun said to Sungkyu as he walked back into the room "you'll be fine c'mon lets go im getting sleepy"he said yawning and pulling Woohyun up off the floor Sungkyu and Woohyun gave me and Sungyeol both hugs before exiting the house, leaving me and Sungyeol alone "finally" he muttered before pulling me into a back hug. Smiling i looked up at him "were you scared? watching that movie" i asked "pfttt no i wasnt" he replied "why were you screaming " i questioned "i swear that wasnt me!! that was Woohyun! " Sungyeol exclaimed.

I went silent and just smiled at him "fine! i did scream" he admitted while laughing "im hungry"he said while holding his stomach  "lets make dinner together!!" i replied