TO _2_

Joey

Mate

No! The Cross pack Future alpha can NOT be my mate! I will be died for not being in the pack! I am 15 I don't wanna die at 15!

(Omegs fined there mate in a early age)

"Ryden We have to go or we may be late" The girl said to my mate Ryden. MY MATE?! I can't not get use to that! I have to regret him but I can't.

~Later that day

"Joey you have been spaced out all day wanna tell me what's up?" My brother Liam asked me while sitting on the couch Watching Glee on Nextflix.

"I found my mate Liam" I told him hiding my face in my hands.

"Why is that bad?" Liam asked I just curled in a ball.

"He's the Alpha" Liam gasped and he kept on repeating no no no no.

"HE CANT BE YOUR MATE! REGET HIM!" You may say it's not a big deal but we have been hiding out trail for 12years we can't let them know we're alive they kill us.

"Liam calm down" He started breathing in and out slowly.

"Okay just REGET him please" I shook my head I will not REGET the alpha I might die sooner.

"I won't I'm going to see what's going to happen first" I told him my plan he agreed and went off with his mate that was a human. Her name was Bella she was so beautiful. She knew about us she knew everything the first day my brother came up to her. She was a smart one.

Then my phone vibrated I looked at it. It was my Aunt.

Aunt: The Alpha is looking for you have you heard?

My aunt was like 18 she understood what I was going through.

Me: Yeah Aunt he's my mate :(

Aunt: They won't kill you 2 reasons but the 2 reason is not for me to tell you Imma give the address to the pack house hand ask for Alpha White

I sighed and went to go fined the dumb pack house I didn't head in car but I head in my wolf form. You may that is super risky but it isn't The Cross pack is so dangerous not even the hunters want to mess with them. Mess with the Alpha White you will be punished I don't know how punished but I remember hearing someone saying a guy came out of the Alphas office terrified that's what scared me.

I turned back to my human form when I got to the pack house I stared at the house and saw it looked bigger than I remember.

I head to the front door and knock. No answer I knock again.

Then the door opened the new girl answered the door with dirty clothe dirty shirt and pants well everything to be exact.

"And Why may you be here this evening?" She said I didn't really understand her English but I tried to get it.

"Looking for Alpha white" She looked at me weird then closed the door uh what?

I heard growls from beside me. A wolf growl I look back to see a grayish wolf growling also showing off his teeth.

"You may enter" The door opened and the girl told me to enter I didn't take a second to enter the house or whatever this is.

I followed the girl until we reached a wooden tall door.

"Enter" She said then ran somewhere.

I turned the knob and pushed forward I heard a moan. I look at what I was seeing the Alpha making out with someone. But I thought he had a women mate? Hmm?

"Baby we got to stop that guy who looking for us might see us" To late for that The Alpha didn't listen to the guy all he did is grind on the guy.

Cough

That got there attention they were both looking at me the guy just pushed the Alpha away and ran off.

"What do you need mutt?" He asked sitting on his chair crossed his legs and looked at me scary.

"Alpha I'm here cause I am wanting to tell you something" He raised a brow then walked toward me.

"RYDEN YOUR MY MATE!" I heard a feminine yell the voice sounded mad.

"I'm not your mate you dumb shit I have a mate! And he's here!" I started shaking he can't open the door and say I'm his mate.

"What is it a fag!? Ry you know I can give you soo much more!" The girl told him maybe he is better off with her she can give him something.

"I don't care! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Then the door swinger open he was right there behind me.

"I am sorry about the yelling now tell me mutt" I hid my face in my hair and took a deep breath.

"First" I turn to Ryden and look at him in the eye. "I Joey King reget you Ryden White"