TO _3_

Liam's Mate Mark-

Ryden

I Joey king Reject you Ryden White

Those words kept repeating in my head. One after another. How can he reject me like that? He didn't give me a chance! I felt myself weak every second every minute every hour.

"Baby you have open the door I can't help you if you keep yourself locked up!" My mother said through the other side of the door. I just kept crying on my bed.

"Leave me alone!" I responded.

"RYDEN WHITE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT THIS MOMENT!" My mothers yell scared me I jumped and fell off my bed. I ran to open the door once open the door I just cried I saw a guy he looked a little like Joey.

"This is Joey brother he has things to explain to you" I just nodded moved aside it let the man enter. He entered he just sighed and he titled his head to the right and saw a mate mark it was a moon and a the name Henry.

"What do you need to talk about" I closed the door locking it cause my parents can just barge in anytime.

"My Brother why he rejected you" He said like rejection is a harsh thing.

"Tell me" I said heading to my bed and sitting on it. I avoided eye contact with him. He reminded me to much of Joey.

"He didn't wanna die that's the first reason" I raised a brow and looked at him. I know my father had harsh punishments for not joining the pack but he wouldn't kill Joey if he was my mate.

"My father wouldn't kill my mate if he killed Joey he would kill me to" I told the man honestly he looked at me like he was gonna cry.

"But we couldn't give all those years of hiding away" He also said not making eye contact with me anymore.

"I understand that but..." I didn't know what to say. It was true if they joined there years of trying so hard to hide from us will be waisted.

"Why do you guys hide from us?" I asked.

"Have you heard Royal Bloods?" He asked, Royal bloods were strong than Alphas and Elders but they were killed many years ago maybe 100 years ago?

People say they killed many people that's why they killed them all. Just to stop them killing people.

"Are you saying....?" Are they Royal Bloods?

"No only Joey my mother cheated on my father " He said looking around my room "But he doesn't know it" He added.

"But....Isn't there more of them?" He shook his head in response. So my Mate is the last one.

"Anyways I have to go before he wonders were I am" Then I heard a howl it was a pack member howling for help. I looked at Liam he looked terrified. Weird.

"Alpha! A pack member is hurt!" I heard Samuel yell.

"You wanna come or stay" I asked him before opening the door. He mouthed come. I nodded and signed him to follow me. I ran downstairs then saw a man on the couch he had blood everywhere.

"Who was it!" My father asked coming to see the guy laying on the couch.

"Henry sir" Alma told him stroking Henry's cheek.

"May you give me info about him Slave" My father asked.

"Henry Parker he is 20. His mate is unknown. His parents died when he was 8 for a unknown reason he also has a child." A child? Wait I look at Liam's neck it had the name Henry. Is Liam Henry's mate?

"HENRY!" The living room door swing open I saw Jory standing there he had a worried face.

"No! MARCO NEEDS YOU!" Joey ran to Henry and sat on the floor next to the couch he grabbed Henry's hand and kissed it.

"Come on dude your stronger than this" Joey whispers.

I heard a sniff I saw Liam in the corner of my eye crying.

"Omega do you have a reason why they attacked him?" Alma asked Joey. Joey nodded he just started crying.

"His son there looking for him" I raised a brow if they were looking for the son then why attack the dad? His the kid hidden something.

Question kept running through my head.

-
Dedicated to KawaiiKumaGirl for wanting to red this book XD