TO _7_

Joey POV

I've been trying to get Ryden out of his room for hours but all he does is just tell me to leave him alone. I was still wondering why Kenny killed her sweet little Kenny. He couldn't even hurt a little Fly or a bee. So why Alma? That's why am I am on my way to Kenny's house to fined out why.

I parked in his drive way and climbed out of my car locked the car. I headed to the front door of his door and knocked.

"Coming!" I heard him yell. A few seconds later he opened the door and his eyes widen when he saw me.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked stuttering nervously knowing what I'm going to ask him.

"You know Kenny" He just looking down hiding his face from me .

"Ryden" Is all he said before braking down in tears.

"What about him?" I asked trying not to sad for him. I'm not trying to be mean but he hurt my mate by killing someone who he loved as a family member. So I wasn't gonna go telling him it was okay.

"It was a payback" He told me when he wasn't sobbing so much.

"Why?"

"He killed my mate! So I killed his mate to make him feel the pain I'm feeling" He yelled my eyes widen Ryden killed Kenny's mate? Who that something I can worry later but he thought Alma was Ryden mate. Actually that makes perfect sense Alma and Ryden were like glued together. I kind of feel bad for Kenny now.

"Kenny, Alma wasn't his  mate" He looked at me in wide eyes. "I'm his mate" Then I felt scared telling him I was Ryden mate. Maybe I shouldn't have told him. He just kept on staring at me I backed away from him a little scared he was gonna attack me.

"Your his mate? So I killed her....for nothing?" I nodded he just covered his ears and started screaming shaking his head. He kept on screaming I was just backing up still scared he might kill me.

"I'm going to go k" I told him before running to my car and unlocking quickly climbing in. And I quickly started driving away from his house. Once I got to my house parked my car I went to forest stripped and turned into my white wolf. I started to run to the pack house then I heard a howl it was a howl of pain. It stopped me and I started to run were I heard the howl. I was looking around for the wolf. I saw a pup laying on the ground I walked toward it just look at me with the emerald eyes it had. It quickly got up and tried to run away but it fell on the ground after standing up. Then it turned into its human form. It was just a teenager I quickly ran over to and some how I got him in my back and started slowly walking to the pack house.

Once I got there I banged the pack house door with my head I see the Alpha White open the door with a angry look on his face. Then he saw a kid on my back he quickly ran over to him got him bridal style brought him inside. Then he came back with clothe and left them at the ground closed the door. I turned into my human form once I was standing on my two legs I put on the clothe that alpha white gave me even though it was a bit big. I knocked the door waiting for someone to open. A minute later Ryden opened the door he just looked at me then gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked then he had no emotion on his face again. Shit why did I ask that! Stupid Joey.

"C-Can you not ask that please?" He asked stuttering he sounded broken...weak.

"Ry, He thought-"But he cut me off.

"I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT OKAY!" He yelled at me I saw tears already coming out of his eyes.

"Sorry Baby" I tried to calm him down but all he did cry more.

"Get out don't talk to me!" He ran to him room And I heard a loud slam. I sighed and saw Ryden mother walk out of kitchen she looked at me then smiled. I don't think I ever heard her talk when she tries Alpha White shuts her up.

Then Alpha white came out of his office and saw His wife. The Luna quickly ran back to the kitchen looking scared.

"Did she speak to you?" He asked with the Alpha tone but it didn't really scare me.

"No Sir" Then another guy came out of Alpha's White he looked young he had mess hair and blue eyes he was panting . Weird.

"What do you want mutt" The guy asked Then in the corner of my eye I saw The Luna was watching us.

"MOM!" I heard Ryden scream then I heard a loud scream. Then I quickly felt nothing. Everything went black.

••••

Forgive me if it's confusing (: