TO _5_

Joey

"OH MY GOD!" I pushed Ryden away from me and saw a girl there just looking at us in complete shock.

"Maggie what's up?" Ryden asked her like nothing happened.

"Uh Alpha wants to talk to you" She said pointing the derivation of the Alpha's office.

"Okay you may leave" She bowed and left.

"Joey! JOEY" I saw Liam running to us when got to use he started panting. " Henry-Wake-" then he just passed out.

"Liam!" I kneeled down I put my brother head on my lap.

"I'll go check on Henry okay?" I nodded then he ran off to check on him. I started stroking on Liam's hair then I felt my eyes water.

"Liam I'm falling in love with him....." I mumbled crying but I couldn't fall in love with him. Liam and I knew just get him hurt drag him in our problems.

"I'm sorry big brother...." Then I just broke down crying sobbing.... I've failed him many times already....bad grades, getting in trouble and now this.....

"You didn't fail him by meting your mate." I jumped at the voice I looked back I saw Ryden I think best friend Alma.

"I know it is none of my business but you haves failed him yet Joey" She said disappearing somewhere.

What the hell did she know? She talks like she knew me the best or something.

"Joey?" I looked at Liam who was already standing up I copied him and dusted the dirt off my butt.

"What happened?" He asked looking around.

"Came to tell me H is awake then you passed out" He just looking at me with that stare that stare that says I regret.

"Come on big bro" I grab him arm and drag him to the doctor office.

Ryden

I ran into the doctor office to fined Henry laughing at something my father said.

"Oi what's up?" He acted like he wasn't passed out for a day or so. I just looked at him how the hell does he act like that.

"What? Alpha get your son to stop staring at me" He told my father.

"Ryden may you move?" I looked back to see Joey and Liam i step aside and Liam rushed to Henry hugged him.

I was still wondering what is the problem with the family why are they hiding? Wait what are they?

Well that's my goal now fined out what there hiding also to get my mate.

•••

Me- AHH I MISS MY BABIES! -hugs Ryden and Joey-

Ryden- Joey you know this beesh?

Joey- uh no let's just walk away okaie?

Me- rude childs! Go burn into the oven!

Ryden- Joey let's run...

Me- no!!

Joey and Ryden run away- FUCK YOU!

~Happyloveya