TO _4_

Joey

"Henry wake up" I whispered to Henry hasn't woken up. Liam been dying inside. He's been running trying to get his mind off his mate.

The room door open I saw Ryden walking in not making any eye contact with me.

"Explain to me" He said to me a demanding voice. Who does he think he is?!

"No" He growled trying to scar me but I didn't even flinch. I've had worst scarf shit that a Alpha growl.

"Tell me! He's part this pack-" I cut him off.

"THIS IS WHY I DONT WANNA BE IN THIS FUCKING DUMBSHIT PACK! ITS HIS PRIVACY!HIS LIFE NOT YOURS WHITE!" He just looked at me in shock I guessed no one has stood up to the brat.

"Look Joey we have to know his past to help -" Again I cut him off.

"To betray him? TO kick him out after you fined out!" He just walked out he slammed the door shut and make a loud groan in frustration.

Can't see you anymore

You're in and shut the door

Didn't know what I do know now

The words have been betrayed

You respond and let them fade

And I just won't let you bring me down

You can see what I know and I know

Somewhere there's a sorry heart

Tell me why these roads keep leading
Leading you right back to me

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder

I sang while crying and just hiding my crying face in my hands. Why! Why the da fuck is Alpha my mate! I don't want him! He's just stupid ass brat!

"But inside you love him don't you Joel?" Amber my wolf talked to me she hasn't spoken in a long time.

'Amber I need help' I asked her.

"Your asking me? Look Joel I am not the one you should be asking for help ask your mate that is why he was given to you he also given to help you your The Omega but your powerful in some way" Amber spoke words wisdom sometimes but u can't expect she was saying the truth.

'How the hell is a Omega powerful?' I asked I got no answer I sighed and got up and left the room.

I watched around the pack house checking out the 5 kitchens and how they were all different colors alike but different colors.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped at the voice behind me it knew who it was. Ryden. I turn around to face him he looked like shit.

"Checking out the house is that crime?" He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No it's not but you shouldn't be wondering alone it's dangerous someone might be you up for being my mate" He says like he cares- Does he care? Does he Really care?

"If Ry didn't care he wouldn't be suggesting not to walk alone" Amber telling me in a duh voice.

"Thanks but I'll just keep wondering around and maybe get raped by some cute thick ass cock" Before I knew it I was pinned to the wall.

"NO one will touch you. Your mine got that Pup?" It was Ryden wolf speaking I just looked at his Silver wolf eyes. Usually wolfs have yellow or black but no he has lovely silver eyes.

"Ryden baby calm down" My eyes widen for what I just said.

"Did you just call me...." Then Ryden was back I just looked at him I was shaking by now. Then I just wrapped my arms around his neck and....

Kissed my Mate

-----

I could have done longer one but IM sleepy been at the hospital cause of meh grandma and uncle :( Like I'm so sleepy also kids DRINK YOUR WATER AND EAT YOUR VEGGIES AND WLL THT HEATHLY CRAP! Cause you can get stoned in your body no lie :3

~HappyLoveya