6. girl noises & neck kisses

follow this calum slut and i'll give u a cookie --->> Manicalum
also not edited bc I put this chapter off for so long but it will be soon xo

-

Having sex with Matty Healy is not exactly the kind of dream you expect to have right after you spend an evening at a church service, although it still happens.

I wake up amidst my knotted bedclothes, a hand over my sweaty forehead and staring up at the dark ceiling. Glancing at the closed shutters, I expel a gust of breath, sitting up and pressing the light of my alarm clock to glow behind the digital numbers. It's five in the morning, still dark outside, and I need to pee. Groaning softly, I rub the backs of my fingers along my neck, writhing around uncomfortably. If I leave the bed to go to the bathroom, I might wake up Michael with an irregular floorboard, I ponder. However, I'm not sure if I might last until the morning. It's been about a week since Michael's last mixtape session, though we've grown closer. He's sleeping in Alejandro's room for tonight -- his parents are staying in his house while theirs is being refurbished. Sitting up, I whip off Alejandro's old Cougars shirt and throw it somewhere. It lands with an affirmative flap.

Smacking around the nightstand, I hit the button for the fan, the cold air brushing my wet skin. I contemplate on taking off my bra, but considering there are two other boys living with me -- both who can enter my room any time they like -- that's not such a good idea. I sneeze into my arm, wiping my nose. At least I think I sneezed. I'm much too disorientated to know whether I'm riding Matty Healy or if I'm still in a craphole called Hornsby.

Swinging out of the bed, I stretch, yawning and stumbling over to the light switch which I've memorised the location of long ago. I whack it lazily. As if it would turn on without having to toy with it for a couple of seconds. When the room finally brightens up, I move around to grab my retainer case -- and then slam back onto my wall.

"Hijo de--" I cut myself off and cover my mouth with my hands, tilting my head back onto the door. Michael's squatting just at the foot of my bed, looking up at me while chewing his bottom lip and tightening his grip around himself. He seems like a shuddering elf.

"Hi," he says. "I got hungry."

"Unless you thought my room was a fridge, you're seriously so frickin' dumb to be in here this early." I sigh, raking my black hair back and sliding it behind my ears. I take in a deep breath. My bedroom is still much too hot. "How'd you get in without waking up Ale?"

"You wanna know?" He stands up, straightening his pyjama shirt and poising himself ridiculously. "I'm a ninja."

"You're a ten year old."

"You're the one wearing a training bra." He puts his hands up in mock defense and I narrow my eyes at him. I can feel how not intimidating I appear, but it's slightly hard to be scary when you're a petite, tired girl who's currently dying from night heat. "You're basically a ten year old."

I roll my eyes. "Ouch."

Fumbling with the door handle, I pull it open, stepping out into the corridor and into the bathroom. Michael shuffles out with me, stopping just in front of the bathroom door. I tug at the cord to turn on the yellow-wash light and glare at the boy. He smiles softly against the darkness.

"Can I come?" He links his fingers in front of him.

I step backwards, away from him. "Dude, what the hell? No!"

"Please? I'm lonely."

"Go talk to your girlfriend."

"Do I look like the kind of guy who has a girlfriend?" He gestures at himself. I shrug, and he leans on the doorframe. There's flecks of sleep dust at the corners of his green eyes, which are surprisingly bright at such a strange hour. "Though, I am up for grabs if you're ever into falling in love."