Subaru x Reader (fluff)

Subaru had just yield at you because he said that you were being to annoying. You didn't want him to see you cry so you ran into your room. It letting him say another word to you.

Tears begin to fall down your face and you begin to wipe then away. You sat in the corner just hoping to forget about Subaru yelling at you. But you cared about him too much and that just made you hurt more.  You knew that Subaru always gets annoyed and angry easily. "But why does he have to be so cruel to me" you say under your breath.

You then hear the fort begin to creak. Someone was coming into you room. You wipe the tears from your face fast not wanting anyone to see you cry. But your eyes were too red and puffy to hide it.

You then look up to see Subaru standing in front of you. You look at him with sad eyes and so does he. He then kneels in front of you and hugs you. This supposed you because Subaru isn't the one to give hugs.

"Subaru?" You say. Your face is pure red from embarrassment, you didn't want him to see you crying.

"I'm sorry" he whispers in your ear. "I know sometimes I can get out of hand. And I'm sorry about that"

He begins to run his fingers in your hair, untangling it. You hadn't realized that you had started to cry again. But this time not in sadness but in happiness.

You then pulled away from Subarus hug to look at him. You wipe your tears away and give him a smile. "It's ok Subaru, I forgive you"

You then see him blush a little. But it was then gone in seconds. He leans in and kisses you on your forehead sending chills all over your body. You hide your face because you know it must be pure red.

He then sits next to you and leans his head on you shoulder and begins to drift to sleep.

This puts a smile on your face and you too then begin to fall asleep. Both you and Subaru peacefully sleeping in the corner on the floor.

_________
:3
I hope you enjoyed
I'll try to update soon