Subaru x Reader (smut)

You feel Subarus fangs on your neck. You flinch as he punctures your neck. You don't mind it. Subaru is the only one you actually enjoy being with. You've grown fond of him. He's still rough with you when it comes to blood but he actually makes you feel like a person.
You rest your hand on Subarus head and begin to play with his hair. It's soft and has a certain sent to it you've always loved.
You feel Subarus tongue run across your neck licking the blood. You let out a soft moan that Subaru hears. He's surprised. He pulls away and looks down at you. He had you pressed down into your bed. He always sneaked in at night to have a bite.
"What was that for?" He asks.
"What was what for?" You begin to blush as you were embarrassed. You didn't want him to know that you enjoyed him sucking your blood. You didn't want him to know that you've grown feels for him. But having him not know was even worse.
"You moaned. Why?" He asked. You looked into his eyes. You've always loved them because they had a rosy glow.
"It's just...when you licked my neck...it felt" you looked away from him. "It felt good" your face turned red. You were blushing more than you usually do. 
From the corner of your eye you could see that Subaru was also blushing. He got embarrassed easily and you loved that of him. You thought it was adorable.
"Subaru" you said looking back at him. You sat up and Subaru let you. He sat at the edge of the bed looking at you. You were both face to face and that made him blush more.
"I r-really L-like you S-Subaru" you said slowly. Subaru looked away as his whole face was red just as yours.
"I do to" you heard him say softly. This made your heart pound. You were happy that he had some kind of feelings for you.
Subaru then turned back to look at you and placed his lips against yours roughly. He had you pressed down to the bed again. You were shocked. You then closed your eyes and kissed him back. You held him tightly. He then pushed you away and yanked your blouse off and ran his tongue across your stomach and then across your neck. Leaving marks here and there.
"Please...make me yours" you let out.
Subaru stops. He brought his face to yours.
"But" his voice was shaky.
"I need to be yours. I can't go on with the fear of someone else making me theirs. Please Subaru" you then lean in and place your lips on his softer than he did.
You pull away to notice that he's still blushing. You thought it might have been too much and you just ruined everything.
As you go back to laying your head on your pillow you feel Subarus hands going to pull off your skirt.
"Only if I can be yours" he says as he begins to take off his shirt. You pause in disbelief.
"Of course" you say smiling. You've always wanted this. Never to imagine it was finally going to happen.
He leaned in placing his lips on your lips. He slowly pressed into you. You flinched in pain but he masked your whimpers with kisses. The pain slowly started to fade and you started to feel pleasure.
Subaru was soft and slow. He was stirring you up and it made you numb. Never did you imagine it would be this amazing. You could feel him. It was warm  he went slowly but you could begin to feel faster movements.  You moan as he reaches your deepest spots. Subarus breaths also begin to get faster. He wants you more but you begin to realize that he's controlling himself because he doesn't want to hurt you. But he doesn't realize that you want him all. You want him for him. But you do find him controlling himself adorable.
"More...p-please" you moan out.
It's as if that's what Subaru was exactly waiting for. He begins to fasten his thrusts. Going faster and rougher. Your insides are wet and sloppy. You never knew you could get like this. Subaru takes one of your breasts and circles his tongue around it while he caresses the other with his hand.     
There is so much pleasure coming from different places. You feel as if your about to go insane.
Subaru is almost at his end and so are you. As Subaru slows he places his lips on yours.
He then leaves three sharp thrust in you and you loose yourself in him. You moan so loudly Subaru has to cover your mouth to make sure his brothers couldn't hear you. You arch your back but then fall back to the bed. Subaru is also trying to contain himself from the pleasure but fails. He moans and falls on you. You both roll off the bed and to the floor. You're on top of him and you lay your head on his chest panting. You're both out of breath.
You try to get up with what little strength you have only to have Subaru tug you back down and have you to his side.
"Let's stay like this for a while" he says kissing your head. You smile for his lips are soft and relaxing.
You've never been more in love with him than you are now.
"Can we be like this every night for a while" you ask pressing you breast against him.
"Of course" he says back to you.