Ayato x Reader (fluff)

Running. Woods. Smoke. Birds.
What was this dream? I was just running. Falling. Tripping.
I could see a light in front of me. I was running as fast as I could. I had to reach that light. The light was my safety.
Run
Run
RUN
I was inches away from the light. My safety. But suddenly the ground began to crumble.
Falling.
I was falling. Into the darkness. I was gone. Gone
I felt pressure around me. Like I was being crushed. I could hear something. The wind? A whisper?
It's ok
It's ok
It's-
I woke. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I tried to wipe them away with my hands but I couldn't move them. Something was holding me down.
"Stop moving"
Or more like someone was holding me down.
Ayato...
"Why are you-"
"Shut up"
He cut me off. Pressing his head into my back. My heart began to beat. Why was he here?
"Ayat-"
"I said shut up!"
I was confused. Why was he being like this?
I laid there. Quite. I couldn't fall asleep because he was hugging me too tightly.
"Are you done"?"
What. What did he mean done?
"Well?"
"What do you mean?"
There was a pause. It was quite. But it felt nice being held by him.
"You were crying. I was worried that you were hurt... or something"
He was worried? That seemed odd.
"Crying?"
"Yes you were crying idiot" he hugged me tighter. "Why exactly were you crying?"
"I- I don't really know..."
"Don't lie to me!" He turned me around. We were now face to face. I could feel my face redden, and my remaining tears drying.
"It's was a dream. Just a dream"
"What kind of dream?"
"I scary dream" I actually couldn't remember what the dream was about. I had forgotten so quickly. Running? Woods? Falling? Something like that.
"Well, you don't have to worry about scary dreams anymore. I'm here now so no need to be scared"
I still didn't understand why he was being like this. So worried. I'd never seen this part of him. Maybe he only showed this part of himself when we are alone? And I liked it. It made me feel safe and sound.
Calm
Safe
Calm
Safe
Sleepy...

_________________
Im sorry for literally not updating for a year. Lol
It's been so long I felt bad. So I thought I'd give you guys a little something. Don't worry the next update won't take a year (hopefully).
Please leave suggestions or some ideas. I'd love to hear your guys thoughts^^
Make sure to follow me or add my story so that you won't miss any updates. Until next time <3