Reiji x Reader (smut)

You lay on your bed laying your exam papers out. You felt like a failure.
" F, F, F, F, B. At least I have a B in p.e" you say as you read your school report card.
As you begging to crumple it into a ball you feel a slight cut on your thumb. The paper had cut you. Before you could do anything there was already someone holding your arm up and holding it by their face. You tug away in fright.
" Reiji. You scared me"
"I smelled something... disgusting"
"Well then" you say in an attitude. You turn around trying to hide the crumpled paper under your pillow but Reiji is already reading it before you could.
"What is this?"
" Nothing" you say scared as he glares at you with his devilish eyes.
"How can you manage to fail every subject?"
"Well I'm not failing them all"
"Physical Education doesn't nothing for you in life" he drops the paper on your bed and walks closer to you. You back up against your drawer knocking over a flower vase. "Not only do I need to teach you your school subjects, but also manners"
He holds your arms up. He comes closer to your face. Inches away from yours.
"Let's start by spelling"
"That's easy" you say giving him a grin. He returns that grin to you
"Okay, then spell 'easy'"
"E-A--" you stop as you feel you hand being crushed you look you to see Reiji digging his finger into your palm
"I said. Spell 'EASY'"
You look back at him and try to block the pain.
"E-A-S-Y" he then let's go of your arms. You stumble but are caught by Reijis arms.
"Now. Spell my name" he says whispering into you ear.
"R-E-I-J--" you stop at the feeling of small movements that was happening around your breast. You look to see Reijis hand massaging your breast.
He pinches you. Making your body jolt. You clench you teeth trying not to make a sound.
"Spell my name" he whispers again.
You take small breaths and then begin. "R-E-I-J-I" he lets go of your breast. But then you feel something else. You can feel Reiji sliding his hand I between your skirt and the cloth that was protecting you from being exposed. The slightest touch made your arch back since you are so sensitive there. He begins to rub softly and slowly.
"I want you to spell my whole name" he says to you.
Your mind begins to wonder off as all you can think about is the feeling of his fingers rubbing against you. You try not to let it get to you but it so satisfying. You spread your legs a bit as he begins to make larger rubs.
"Spell" he commands you.
"R-E-I-" he starts speeding up a little. Your right leg giving out. "J-I" you finish. You wanna begin with his last name but you jump at the feeling of him sliding one finger into you. You didn't even notice when he removed the small fabric protecting you.
You begging to make small movement yourself. You can't take it. But you know if you don't do what he says he'll punish you even more. As you were about to start he slides another finger into you. Now two of them filling you up. You can feel him smiling.
' I bet he's enjoying this. Making me seem like his slave' you think to yourself.
"S-A-K-A" you feel him go in deeper. You hips move without you thinking. It's as if your gonna go insane. "M-A-K-I"
Just as you finished he puts in a third making your body go crazy. You dig your fingers into his hair. Panting as you reach your climax "REIJI!" You scream his name out as the pleasure is too much for you to hold.
He takes his fingers out cleaning them on the sleeves of your shirt. Your still panting. Legs shaking.
"What a dirty girl you are. Now I'll teach you some manners"

________
Reason I haven't written. SCHOOL
but yeah hope you enjoy :3