Chapter 12: Torn

"Hey girls." Perrie smiles weakly at them. Leigh-Anne and the others have been waiting for her, still clad in their night wear, their suitcases beside them. Perrie and Jade, however, had their robes on. The girls smiled back at Perrie and together they headed towards the elevator to the ground floor, where their manager was sitting patiently on one of the couches near the reception.

Their manager smiled at them and carried their suitcases. Before he left, he reminded them once again that the bus will be waiting for them by 9:30 and they should be ready as soon as possible.

Perrie sighed as she walked to her room. She gazed at her reflection for a while at the mirror on her table. She doesn't have the right to be stressed out so early in the morning. She will not let him ruin her day again. She won't allow him.

Perrie turned around and her eyes immediately cast on his sleeping figure, his back facing her. He looked so peaceful, even if she could only see the slow rising of his back was all she could see.

As if Zayn read her mind, he turned around, where she saw his placid state. His hair was covering a part of his forehead, his eyebrows knotted together, his nose would wrinkle a bit, and his lips were slightly parted.

Overall, Zayn Malik was an angel when he sleeps. Just look at that peaceful, angelic face. Those soft, plump lips that Perrie would like to–

"Perrie, remember: you're mad at him and he's a womanizer. What if he hasn't brushed his teeth yet? Remember when you told him to apologize when he's cleared out this scandal and he's cleaned himself and was ready to say he loves you?"

"But...his hold on me yesterday and a few minutes ago...I missed it. So badly."

Perrie blushed as she shook her head vigorously, trying to get rid of his lips, his hair, his arms, his eyes, his not-so-loud-but-still-audible-for-her-to-hear snore, his everything.

Perrie sighed once again as she headed towards the bathroom. She needs a shower and she needs to calm down, and everyone knows that taking a shower is the best way to calm down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry groaned as the sunlight was the very first thing he saw.

Crap, why did he forget to close the curtains again? Why does he always forget to close the curtains before going to bed?

Oh, who is he kidding? He's been acting so lost and confused and he forgets everything so easily ever since yesterday. He doesn't even know how he feels towards the older member anymore.

Harry chuckled dryly at the thought. Now everything he did with Louis flashed in his mind like a DVD player, where he could vividly see what he and Louis used to do together.

Harry remembered falling in love with Louis a few days after the start of their Up All Night tour. He remembered this one time where he actually confessed his feelings towards the older lad in the middle of the chorus of 'More Than This'. It was just one of his 'mistaken' song lyrics, that's all.

It just won't feel right

'Coz I can love you more than Stan

No one even suspected it, not even Louis. No one knew that the 'Stan' Harry was referring to was none other than Louis' best friend, Stan Lucas.

Harry didn't know why he suddenly said that. He didn't even plan on confessing that way. He actually thought he wasn't going to tell Louis forever. The whole lyric change just slipped through his mouth, maybe.