Chapter 4

Dana's P.O.V

We were waiting for Philippa outside the dressing rooms, ready to push her to the tills, when she walked out of the changing room and she literally walked straight away to the tills I was god-smacked wasn't expecting that one.

After Philippa paid for the dress and shoes we started to walk out of the shop, but Philippa was about twenty metres ahead of us, then all of a sudden she was gone i couldn't see her anywhere.We carried on walking down the street but I still couldn't see her, where the hell has Philippa gone.

"Girls where has Philippa gone?" I ask actually starting to get concerned.

"I don't know didn't notice she was ahead of us." Hannah replies.

"She will be somewhere Dana don't worry, it's Philippa she will find us if not she will go to the hotel, which she might of done." Mollies replies smiling at me whilst rubbing my shoulder in a reassuring way.

"She better be. Don't want to be hunting her down again like that last time." I reply weakly smiling. Then my mind starts to wander, to the day I'm referring to the day when Philippa went missing.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

We were all walking down the seafront Mollie, Philippa, My sister Kira and I. We were all walking when we stopped to go into the ice cream parlor. We ordered our ice cream. We all went to sit down whilst Philippa was still choosing her ice cream. After about five minutes our orders came but I noticed that Philippa still hadn't come back.

"Thank you. Erm do you know where my friends went she was stood at the counter but seems to have gone??" I ask the waitress.

"I think she got a phone call and want outside to answer it." She replied smiling.

"Thanks again." I reply smiling back. I then started to eat my ice cream. Ten minutes later Philippa still hadn't returned.

"Girls where has Philippa gone?" I asked getting worried due to the fact that she hasn't come back and its been nearly an hour. They all look up and realise that the normally talkative bubbly girl that we know as Philippa was in-fact gone and we knew nothing about where or why she has gone.

"I don't know, I didn't noticed that she left!" Mollie replied looking actually really worried and scared at the same time.

"I will try and call her see if she picks up." I say trying to put on a smile on my face to reassure Mollie but I knew it wouldn't convince her. I then got my phone off the table, scrolled through my contacts till I found 'Pippa Tommo' I then clicked on the name and then the phone symbol and let it ring. But it just kept ringing till her voice-mail kicked in.

"Hi Philippa, just want to know what happened you vanished just text me or call me back need to know your safe, Mollie's a tadge bit worried about you right now. Dana." I then clicked end call, I turned to look at Mollie and bless she is on the verge of tears.

"Mollie she will be fine, she is one tough cookie. Like she said before if anything happens she will unleash her ninja skills on them and kick their butts." I say to her whilst giving her a big hug.

"Yeah she better get back to us soon." Mollie replies trying to not cry.

Philippa's P.O.V

I was stood at the ice cream place with the girls when I got a text from my ex Tom, saying he needs to talk to me last time I saw him he tried to attack me. Lucky my cousins Alex and Ed were with me. So they both were able to protect me from him. I never told Mollie or anyone else what happened that day and I didn't want them to worry even more about me, with what I have been through in the past. I would make them want to protect me more.