Chapter 7

Mollie's P.O.V

I finally got back to the hotel after I got the food, I was walking down the corridor to our room, when I could hear some faint talking from our room, probs just Dana and Hannah watching tv or something. But when I opened the door I was wrong I was greeted with the sound of Philippa's voice and a lad's voice not just any HARRY FREAKING STYLES!!! This cant be happening, wait I called my best mate a whore oops.

"Hey Mollie, miss me much." Philippa says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Where the hell did you go do you know how worried I was about you after what happened that last time." I say oh shit he wont know oh fuck I have dropped us two in it great.

"What do you mean after what happened last time?" Harry asks

"Long story." Philippa quickly replies probably not wanting to be reminded of it all again.

"So where the hell did you go?" I ask again.

"The loo." She simply replies.

"Why didn't you tell us I was really worried."I say giving her a hug.

"Because I was desperate do you really want to be walking round London with a 22 year old that has peed themselves." Philippa replies her little attitude taking over.

"Oh I see yeah I don't think we would." I reply walking over to the food.

"Exactly so sshhh." Philippa replies smiling and then dragging Harry to the sofa.

Harry P.O.V

Wow she has an attitude don't want to mess with Philippa. So I'm now sat on the sofa with the girls sat eating. I learned so much in the time I spent with them. I learnt that Philippa studied to be a teacher at university, Mollie studied to become a social worker, Dana is just in a job to do with sports and Hannah is already in a steady job and loving it.

I kept looking at Philippa when I did I would notice her looking at me, which would make het blush and to be honest I could see Mollie smiling at us.

I didn't think that I would actually like Philippa as much as I do. She is just a genuine girl and she seems to care so much about the people in her life.

Philippa P.O.V

Harry has been sat with us in our hotel room for about three hours and we are having such a laugh. I told him about when Mollie and I went to the Up All Night Tour and Mollie started crying then she went and told him about me crying at the Take Me Home Tour but we all laughed.

Harry is so much nicer than what people say. He is just so nice and he obviously loves his family and the boys loads. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone's phone started to go off, which made me jump and fall off the sofa onto my arse.

"Hello." Harry says to the phone.

"Yes that's fine I will be there in an hour." He replies trying to not laugh at me lying on the floor laughing and pulling faces.

"Okay bye." Harry says and then ends the call.

"Philippa what the hell are you doing?" He asks now laughing at me.

"Being me, can't handle that you can't handle me when I'm at fangirl mode." I simply reply like its totally normal.

"Oh really well I have to deal with Louis so nothing new to be honest." He replies with a smirk on his face oh god what is he going to do, Ive been talking to him for about 5 hours and it feels like I have know him as long as Mel and Kate and that's about 18 years. Then suddenly he is laying on the floor next to me.