Favorite TV Show To Watch Together.

Scott: Pretty Little Liars.

You two love watching PLL together because it's just so intriguing and mysterious. Plus you both have already made a bet on who's A.

Stiles: The Vampire Diaries.

You two love watching TVD whenever you two get together. You cuddle up on the couch while watching and Stiles loves it when you cuddle with him! And you guys always argue on who's endgame. You're team #Klaroline while Stiles is team #Steroline.

Derek: Supernatural.

You two love watching Supernatural because you both have fallen for Sam and Dean. And you both ship #Destiel.

Isaac: The Originals.

You two love watching TO because you both love the whole witches, werewolves , and vampire thing they have going on. And sometimes, you tease Isaac since he looks a lot like Kol/ Kaleb.

Aiden: The Walking Dead.

Ever since you were little you've loved zombies and that's kind of the reason why TWD is one of your favorite shows and, of course, Aiden loves watching it with you.

Liam: Melissa and Joey.

You two love a good ol' comedy sitcom! You would watch it together and just enjoy your time while watching.

Theo: American Horror Story.

You two are horror fanatics! You both love watching AHS! And you guys definitely can't wait for AHS: Hotel !