Liam Imagine for @Witchdoctor21.

Here's your imagine hope you like it :). WitchDoctor21

It was Lydia's birthday and she decided to throw a party. Lydia is known as the best party thrower in Beacon Hills. So everyone had to go. You decided to go with your friend Liam, you and Liam met last year and have been inseparable since then. "Ready to go?" Liam asked you. "Of course I am," you smiled. Liam held your hand as you both entered into the party, the music boomed through the whole house and lots of people were dancing. There was a huge crowd of people everywhere and Liam made sure he held your hand tightly. "Hey Abby! Wanna dance?" Stiles asked you. Liam tensed up once he heard Stiles ask that. You nodded and Liam hesitantly handed you over to Stiles.

You and Stiles danced together enjoying your time with each other until you noticed Liam looking at you and Stiles sadly. He stood by the corner running a hand through his hair from time to time. "Umm, Stiles? I'll be right back," you said, making your way through the crowd. "Liam!" You said, loud enough for him to hear you. "Liam what's wrong?" You wondered. "I'm fine, okay? You just go back to your Stiles," he said walking away from you. "My Stiles?" You questioned. "Liam! Come back!" You said, as you rushed out to find him. You found Liam by Lydia's garden sitting on the grass cross legged. "Liam, what's wrong?" You asked sitting next to him. He sighed before saying. "Has anyone ever told you, that you look beautiful in that dress tonight" He said, making your heart skip a beat. "Well, you're the first one to say that tonight." You said, sheepishly. "Anyways, why aren't you dancing with Stiles?" Liam said, completely ignoring the fact that he just complimented you. "I told him that I wanted to talk to you," you said. "Me? That's hard to believe, since you never actually notice me." He said. "What? Liam? Are you jealous that I was dancing with Stiles?" You said, holding back the urge to smirk at him. Liam scoffed. "Oh please, I wasn't." "Yes you were!" You chuckled. "C'mon Abby, I wasn't." He said, blushing. "Then why did you come out here, after I asked what was wrong?" You smiled, triumphantly. "I wanted fresh air," he said. "As if," you rolled your eyes playfully. "Just admit it Liam! You like me and you get jealous when I dance with other guys," you giggled. Liam just chuckled at you refusing to answer the question. "I guess you aren't, then I'll just go back to Stiles ." You said, standing up to go back inside until Liam grabbed your hand and pulled you back. You groaned. "What now Liam?" "Let me just put my feelings this way. If we were playing truth or dare and someone asked me to kiss the most beautiful girl in the room, I would have to kiss the person I've had feelings for. And that person is...you, Abby." And that's when you felt your heart flutter while your stomach made flips that made you smile and blush like crazy. "So you do like-" Liam cut you off by pressing his lips against yours. You didn't even hesitate to kiss back. You kissed him with all of your strength, his hand made it's way around your waist while you smirked tangling your hands in his hair. After a few minutes of basically kissing, you both pulled away. "So do you like me too?" Liam asked. "Yes." You smiled.