The Doctor Is In {Cole}

Y/n: your name

Y/n Pov

I sit in the doctors room in those see through white polka dot gowns. My mother is sitting patiently in the chair as we wait for the doctor.
I'm here, not because I'm sick or have a disease, because I started my period but then 6 months later, it never came again and my mom got worried.
The door opens up my heart starts racing. I'm obviously not pregnant. I've never even ever had sex. But yet I feel like this is gonna be Jane the Virgin.
This doctor, I've never seen him before. His voice sounds formulae but his face is different. His hair looks exactly like Cole Pendery's from IM5, this boy band that I'm obsessed with and am completely in love with Cole by the way.
"Um, could you excuse us for a moment?" the doctor asks my mom.
She nods and walks out, shutting the door behind her.
I narrow my eyes at the doctor, getting nervous. I mean, I'm all alone on here with this doctor I've never heard of, and I'm naked under this gown.
The doctor puts his hand to his face and rips off this rubber mask thing, revelling a hot Cole Alan Pendery.
I smile and just seeing him, I'm already sooo wet. Like, soaking. This paper probably even disintegrated.
"Hey girl!" he says. "I wanna touch your body, you already know."
I giggle and blush and he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. His lips come crashing down on me and as soon as I know it, me and Cole's tongues are fighting for domain.
He gently lays me down, his lips lingering. He looks me in the eyes smirking and says, "I wanna wear you all day but we don't have much time." Then 3 of his fingers are inside my cl!t. He pumps in and out and moves around, then adds another finger, doing the same thing.
"You're not very tight but you're so wet." He states.
I throw my head back in pleasure and moan quietly. "Just get it all in there."
He chuckles "The doctor is in!" he say, then pulls his fingers out of me right before I could orgasm.
Next, he quickly unzips his pants and shimmies them halfway down, along with his boxers. He lifts his length up to my entrance and slides it in.
I groan in pain. "Cole!" I wine.
He slowly slides back out of me and I lift my head up and shake it. "No. Keep going."
He then slides it back in, this time a little bit faster. He leaves his length in me so I get used to it.
"Go." I say when I'm used to it and it doesn't hurt much.
He then starts sliding inside of me, in and out, faster and faster, then he starts to thrusts.
"Y/n I'm cumin!" Cole says, still thrusting.
"I'm almost-" I start but after one more thrust I cum and he pulls out of me.
He starts to zip his pants back up but I sit up and put my hand on his pant zippers and say, "No. I'm gonna do something for you." I unzip his pants again and pull his pants and boxers down a little, I get up and get down on my knees, then start to bob my head back and forth with his length in my mouth.
He bites his lip, but I hear a tiny moan escape from his mouth.
I go faster and faster, lick him, them put him in and out of me.
"Y/n you better stop cause I'm about to-" before Cole could finish, his warm liquids fill my mouth.
Since this is my first time, I just spit them into the toxic garbage can in the room.
Now, Cole finally zips back up his pants. He looks at me questionably. "That was your first time?"
I nod.
"You were so good I think you need a reward." He smirks and sits ms back on the bed while our tongues are attached. When I'm sitting on the bed, he lays me back again and our lips linger away till I find his tongue teasing my cl!t. I start to squirm a little as he continues to tease me. Then, he actually sticks his tongue inside of me and swirls it around, making me squirm even more. "Mmn... Cole." I say, enjoying the best pleasure of my life.
He licks the border of Virginia and then stands up.
"I don't want to stop, but your moms gonna get suspicious." He says.
I shrug and frown. "Okay." I say in a sad puppy dog voice.
He chuckles and puts the mask back on before letting my mom come in again.
"Your daughter is completely fine." Cole tells my mom. "You don't have to worry. This is not the first time this has happened." He smiles at her.
She sighs of relief. "Thank god. Alright, lets get outta here y/n." She starts walking out and I feel Cole slip a piece of paper in my hand.
The paper has his number on it and says, "Call me, we could do that all night"

A/n:

So that was the first imagine in my 'Dirty IM5 Imagines' book. I hope you liked it!
In some of my other books, I also have some dirty chapters.
I will do requests on any IM5 boy and you can tell me where or why or any details or just if you want a dirty imagine of your boy.
Last WARNING that this book will be very dirty, sexual, filled with smut, and inappropriate.
The mature content is on for a reason.
I would rate this R!!!
It can only. Get. Dirtier.😏😈