Teaching {Will}

~You're not exactly what they call a 'role model' but your not a horrible example. There's worse people out there. You and Will are dating because opposites attract, right?~

You just finished The Notebook and you look at Will and ask him, "What now?"
He shrugs. "I don't know. I'm tireeed." he groans.
You playfully slap his shoulder. "You can't be tired just yet!" you smile and plant a soft kiss on his lips. "I know what we could do." You bite your bottom lip.
"And that is?"
"We could watch Fifty Shades of Grey?"
He laughs.
"I'm serious! You won't have sex with me because you say you don't know how!? Either I could teach you, or this random couple will."
"Do I have to blindfold you?"
You sigh. "No. Just, c'mon Will. People do it to the ones they love and you wouldn't hurt who you loved. You want to spoil them, please them,... Pleasure them."
"So you love me?"
"Yes. I do. I need you to know that. I need to prove it to you."
"That's not how you prove to people that you love them!"
"Well whatever! I love you and I want to pleasure you!"
He chuckles.
"What?!" You ask him annoyed.
"You want to sex me up?"
"Yes." you awkwardly say. "I know you can be naughty. Eva asked who's the tallest and you asked her if she meant tallest in dicks!?"
He chuckles. "Ya, I did, Didnt I?"
"Ya." you say like 'duh'.
"I can be naughty. I can be... very naughty."
"Then show me."
"Got any poles?"
You laugh. "No. We don't need no pole." You sit up straight. "Just stand up and strip for me."
He doesn't say anything, just stands up and takes off his shirt. He puts it on his finger and swings it around till it accidentally flies across the room. Next, he slowly takes his pants off, trying too hard to be sexy.
"Alright, one thing left! Lets get it goin!" you say.
"Uh-uh! You gotta take off your shirt and pants too little missy!"
You giggle and take off your shirt, leaving your giant boobs practically falling out of your bra. You stand up and you succeed at sexily taking off your sweatpants, seducing Will.
You take a sexy step forward but Will stops you by saying, "Wait. If I'm naughty, I don't need no bed. We can do this anywhere." He takes your hand and leads you down stairs to the kitchen.
"Okay! Just fuck me already!" you say getting impatient.
"Thought you were gonna teach me?" He asks.
You sigh. "Then go get a condom from the bathroom cupboard."
He rushes to the bathroom and rushes back, showing you he has the condom in his hand.
"Alright, now you put it on your dick like glove for it and you slide your dick into my pussy. I'll put your dick in my mouth and we lick each others bodies, you can do whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel comfortable or happy or whatever! Just hurry up!"
He nods, hopefully understanding. He wraps his arms around your back and unclips your bra and slides it off of you. Then, at the same time, you pull each other's underwear off.
He lifts you up and places you on the cold kitchen table.
He puts the condom on, surprisingly with ease. He lifts up his dick and slides into your pussy.
"Oh!" you yell out. "Oh Will!" you moan extremely loud.
He doesn't move.
"Move in and out and stuff!" you tell him.
He slides it out and back in.
"Mmmmm..." you bite your lip, enjoying yourself.
He does that for about 8 minutes but you say, "Oh Will I'm gonna cum!"
"I don't know what that means!?" but he keeps going.
"Will!-" you release and he pulls out of you.
"What now?" he asks, not knowing what just happened anyways.
"Give me your dick!" you demand.
"I thought I just did...?"
You sigh. "In my mouth. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor."
He dangles himself above your head and then your mouth sucks his dick practically off, pulling his butte hole in your face like he's sitting on you. His dick is literally down your throat. You adjust and start pleasuring him. You suck him in and out and lick around the top of it. You move your head back and forth with him in your mouth.
"Oh y/n, what are you doing cause it feels great...ohhhh y/n." he moans. "Y/n!" he moans out your name so loud it shakes the house.
You laugh with him still in your mouth, then something else of his comes into your mouth. You swallow it and move on.
"Now let me see you take control. Do whatever you want. There are no boundaries or the right or wrong thing to do."
He wipes his dick all over your body by just dragging it along your body. Its kinda weird and doesn't really do anything but you let it go.

**78th time having sex with each other**

You do every thing you did the first time, except the dragging off his dick.
This time you get forked, fingered, spooned, you do the banana, he plays with your tits, licks your boobs, and he licks every inch if that pussy! he even gives you hickies. You guys love each other so much that you guys don't even use condoms any more.